New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait... the live stream says the press conference is at 2pm! Looks like we'll be getting 45 minutes of filler... great

"We wanted to design something that embodied, speed, elegance, pride, and something that will evoke what the Jacksonville Jaguars is all about. Months of research have gone into these new uniforms, which is the first step in moving towards the future...etc etc..."

I think my high school football coach changed his name to John Oehser

Penn State!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

They just announced it starts at 1:30 with the uniforms coming at the bottom of the hour. I assume that means 2?

The bottom of the hour is at the 30 minute mark...the top of the hour is when the time is changing from one hour to the next.

spacer.png

They just announced it starts at 1:30 with the uniforms coming at the bottom of the hour. I assume that means 2?

Bottom of the hour = :30. Think a clock with hands and stuff. The "bottom" of the clock is the 6. When the big hand (minute hand) is on the 6, it is (blank):30. So the bottom of the hour when its after 1, is 1:30.

You're welcome :) lol

John O has this board figured out.

I'm still not entirely convinced that Nike doesn't create their uniforms to specifically cause mayhem on this site.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived