Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would be a worse choke job?

Boston losing the series after being up 3-0 or Toronto losing this game after being up 4-1?

Boston wasn't up 3-0. Toronto won game 2.

My bad on the brain fart.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Do you believe in miracles? YES!!!!

fY7wn4e.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Peverley! He had it! Arrgh. Can't deal with OT.

To reply to an earlier post I don't feel like looking for:

The Stanley Cup Final will once again be split between NBC and NBC Sports Network. This year, NBC will air Games 1 and 4 through 7. NBC Sports Network will air Games 2 and 3. That is a break from recent policy when NBC took the first two games and NBCSN aired 3 & 4 with NBC taking the rest. This ensures that any Cup clinching games will be aired on broadcast television.

http://fangsbites.com/2013/04/nbc-sports-group-all-over-2013-nhl-stanley-cup-playoffs/

To reply to an earlier post I don't feel like looking for:

The Stanley Cup Final will once again be split between NBC and NBC Sports Network. This year, NBC will air Games 1 and 4 through 7. NBC Sports Network will air Games 2 and 3. That is a break from recent policy when NBC took the first two games and NBCSN aired 3 & 4 with NBC taking the rest. This ensures that any Cup clinching games will be aired on broadcast television.

http://fangsbites.com/2013/04/nbc-sports-group-all-over-2013-nhl-stanley-cup-playoffs/

Thanks for finding this for me. A relief knowing that everyone can see the cup being clinched, not just a select few who have cable.

Archived