NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think that Hawks logo might be a concept idea, because the official 2013-14 logo sheet doesn't list that logo as an alternate.

It can't possibly be a mod. That clearly looks like it's from a next gen version from the game, which as far as I know is unmoddable right now.

bSLCtu2.png

I'm really annoyed as a Lakers fan that it seems like they won't wear that black jersey on national TV much (if at all) because aside from that or NBA TV, it's the only time I can see them play here in Northern California. Debuting it on the road against Brooklyn in a local TV game against a team that wears black and white as it's only colors is a stupid stupid decision. I would've held out for a more marquee matchup.

I think it's a really sharp jersey, but shouldn't be worn too often. If you notice, they're wearing it once every month and that's it.

bSLCtu2.png

they call those black laker uniforms "hollywood nights"............i was sure they would only wear them at home then.......very strange imo

They are to wear them 5 more times, all at home.

thanks for the info........only six times then.............not much in a 82 game season............. :wow:

Oh great. You step away from the NBA Thread for a few days and you miss out on teal's family gathering.

So, obviously I'm a little late, but I'm not a huge fan of the sleeved jerseys, especially the Spanish heritage uniforms. My favorite of the bunch has to be Brooklyn's but that's not saying much.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I'll be honest with you guys, I don't mind the Timber wolves sleeved uniforms. The panels distract you from the sleeves, which is really great, and I actually like the design on the panels.

Twolves-Sleeved-Lights-Out-Uniforms-2-59

Couldn't agree more. Best sleeved jersey yet.

spacer.png

Agreed if you gonna go with sleeves be creative!, this is one of them ! This and the Clippers are best sleeved jerseys.

I assumed the Nets would get a sleeved jersey as an alt. So i really wanted an ABA style jersey in Black and white.

I actually really like the Wolves alt. The only thing that bugs me is the side. I like that is has a 'W' and 'M' design on it. I just wish the 'M' was on top.

Really glad some posters are liking some sleeved jerseys. The pics of Martin and Foye you can really tell spot the difference between new and old. The sleeves look so much better and the sleeveless look outdated.

My opinion anyway...

Jaguars

Really glad some posters are liking some sleeved jerseys. The pics of Martin and Foye you can really tell spot the difference between new and old. The sleeves look so much better and the sleeveless look outdated.

My opinion anyway...

Sleeveless look outdated? That's like saying a button up baseball jersey looks outdated, a hockey sweater looks outdated. Seriously dude.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived