lilben777

NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Did not see this posted so i figure id start. So all that i think most of us know for changes is NO going from Hornets to Pelicans. What other changes might be in the upcoming season? My hope(prob 1000% not going to happen i bet) is Houston adds mustard to the primary logo and make the alts the primary jersey and add a home version of those.

Hopefully more recolored primary logos that never get used all in the interest of saving money.

I can't take credit for it but a listener on Seattle sports radio suggested Hansen/Balmer group still buy the Kings even if they can't move them and simply rename them the Seattle Supersonics of Sacramento. Got to laugh somehow...

supersonicsofsac.jpg

Within the next few weeks, it's extremely possible the Bobcats announce intentions to obtain the Hornets moniker. Not a sure bet, but a possibility.

Within the next few weeks, it's extremely possible the Bobcats announce intentions to obtain the Hornets moniker. Not a sure bet, but a possibility.

Would they be able to make the change in time for this upcoming season?

Would they be able to make the change in time for this upcoming season?

Not according to Adam Silver. It would be a lame-duck season, kinda like the one the Hornets Pelicans just had.

Did not see this posted so i figure id start. So all that i think most of us know for changes is NO going from Hornets to Pelicans. What other changes might be in the upcoming season? My hope(prob 1000% not going to happen i bet) is Houston adds mustard to the primary logo and make the alts the primary jersey and add a home version of those.

Man I really don't like those alts. Probably the most generic jersey in the league. It looks like a stock template or something. And it has too much yellow. I get that it's in our history but I don't like the way it's executed. And I really don't mind our current jerseys but I think an update could be a good thing. More classic design using the older colors.

Gosh. We're going to see more sleeved jerseys. My guess every team on Christmas will be wearing them. Ugh.

The Suns are getting new uniforms I believe.

I expect the Heat to add another alternate. Most likely with sleeves.

Too bad we can't get a new owner as well...purple seems to be getting phased out/reduced so probably some hideous orange/black halloween-esque unis.

Gosh. We're going to see more sleeved jerseys. My guess every team on Christmas will be wearing them. Ugh.

Sleeved jerseys can work if done right, and that's a big if. Louisville in the NCAA tournament had sleeved jerseys and I didn't even realize it because it worked so well.

Here's a preview of the alternate heat uniform:

11254970.jpg

How soon until denim makes it's triumphant debut in the NBA?

Since my Suns are likely changing, they NEED to bring back these beauties (or at least base the new design off them)

jc9kv3g20u48ibz2za78gt6bg.gif

How soon until denim makes it's triumphant debut in the NBA?

display_image.jpg?

Since my Suns are likely changing, they NEED to bring back these beauties (or at least base the new design off them)

jc9kv3g20u48ibz2za78gt6bg.gif

Remove the sun ball blast and streaking stripes off of it and it would be a great look.

The Suns are, in fact, getting new uniforms. They changed the SUNS wordmark and slightly changed the PHX bird logo (which is technically their secondary logo, even though they rarely use the Sunburst primary logo on anything anymore).

The strange thing is that they didn't make the uniform change the same season as the logo / wordmark changes. So, just like everything that Robert Sarver does, their change appears half assed.

Any chance Indiana gets a new look? I feel like they're over due for a new uniform...