NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NBA Live 14 is a massive disappointment. EA has had so many chances and they blow it everytime. The game is sub-par next-gen title with an ESPN coat of paint to make things seem better than they are.

I can agree with you there. Even though I am a huge fan of the LIVE series of old, i can not say i am all for Live 14. Graphics look horrible, for a Next Gen game. I would expect these kind of graphics in maybe 2006. Huge disappointment. Might be playing 2k for a while, unless they can fix this

NBA Live 14 is a massive disappointment. EA has had so many chances and they blow it everytime. The game is sub-par next-gen title with an ESPN coat of paint to make things seem better than they are.

I can agree with you there. Even though I am a huge fan of the LIVE series of old, i can not say i am all for Live 14. Graphics look horrible, for a Next Gen game. I would expect these kind of graphics in maybe 2006. Huge disappointment. Might be playing 2k for a while, unless they can fix this

At first, I thought Jalen Rose had no place at all in broadcasting only real NBA games. Then I saw YouTube videos of him dubbing over the game's intro and halftime reports on NBA Live '14, and realized that he shouldn't broadcast any aspect of NBA games, period.

The only graphics which amaze people here are the ones ESPN provide of all 30 NBA teams (their "ballooned" 3D rendition of team logos, the same logo animations in their actual NBA broadcasts). Other than that, it's just an expensive update of NBA Live '10.

Fail.

The Nuggets and 76ers are color vs. color in Philly. Sixers in blue and Nuggets in gold. Looks GORGEOUS!

130321222849-corey-brewer-iso-emotion-ye

NOT from tonight's game, but same matchup. This is what the NBA needs more of!

Yep, because yellow as used as a "light color" against the blue darks.

The Nuggets and 76ers are color vs. color in Philly. Sixers in blue and Nuggets in gold. Looks GORGEOUS!

130321222849-corey-brewer-iso-emotion-ye

NOT from tonight's game, but same matchup. This is what the NBA needs more of!

The Nuggets really need to ditch what they wear now and build a new set based around the yellow alts. And it's not that what they have now is bad, it's that the yellow alts are just that doggone good. See, Phoenix? That's how you give a modern spin to a classic previous look.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

DITCH THE ORANGE.

Knicks still winless in orange after 40-point drubbing by Boston. Looks like the NBA found their own version of the Dallas Cowboys blue jerseys.

Except for the Pelicans (below), all opponents that faced the Knicks in orange have worn their dark jerseys.

1461040_10151719542577084_557130663_n.jp

The Knicks should ditch this uniform if they keep losing on them. Then make a new alt, probably a heritage blue, orange and cream version ala New York Rangers.

It's not like theyre winning much anyway. i hope they don't ditch those uniforms

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

If they split the season into roughly thirds and wore those 1/3 of the time, I wouldn't mind a bit. Those are beautiful alts. Possibly the best in the league (a spot easily taken by the Clippers faux-backs if not fore those awful sleeves).

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Archived