NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It. Just. Doesn't. Look. Right.

kfyv.jpg

That's probably because it's a very poor photo edit, and it seems there is 3 different uniforms all combined into one.

And that's how the real jerseys look with 3 different materials around the shoulders, it doesn't look as bad on white and black jerseys, but colored jerseys looks awful with all the seams and textures and colors

Looks the same color to me

jersey-300.jpg

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

It. Just. Doesn't. Look. Right.

kfyv.jpg

That's probably because it's a very poor photo edit, and it seems there is 3 different uniforms all combined into one.

And that's how the real jerseys look with 3 different materials around the shoulders, it doesn't look as bad on white and black jerseys, but colored jerseys looks awful with all the seams and textures and colors

Looks the same color to me

jersey-300.jpg

i might be wrong about colors, but the seams and different fabrics look awful

I just copied and pasted using MS Paint and Irfanview. I didn't take the time to use the actual shorts or fix the color on the sleeves. It was mainly just to show the jersey on someone who's a really good player to see if it'd become acceptable to me. It didn't. The sleeve is actually pieced together. Here's last year's jersey:
Jersey_300x387.jpg

White version of this jersey would have been better!! Btw Jordan in that sleeved jersey looks hideous,not cause the photoshop..just cause the sleeves...

NBA didn't need these gimmicks to sell uniforms back in the golden era...I wonder what Jordan,Magic, and Bird think of these??

shado_logo.gif

Archived