NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

Agree that it makes sense for them to discount the sleeved jerseys a while after the Christmas game. However, I don't think they would slash them unless they had significant inventory left over.

If you look on the NBA store's website, they're not on sale.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick survey:

Have you seen a sleeved NBA jersey worn by a fan in real life?

short-sleeve-jersey-tuck-front.jpg

Does this count lol, he looks more ridiculous than the players wearing this

All that it looks like is a very expensive T-shirt.

I've seen one guy at my college with the same jersey it looked odd from a basketball fan's perspective.

Yay someone tells adidas no thanks..

Holdahl: Blazers Won’t Change Home and Away Uniforms

Finally, while the team was satisfied, for the most part, with the new options offered up by adidas, none of the designs were so well-received that the team felt compelled to make a change.

http://blogs.columbian.com/blazer-banter/2014/01/27/holdahl-blazers-wont-change-home-and-away-uniforms/

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Finally, while the team was satisfied, for the most part, with the new options offered up by adidas, none of the designs were so well-received that the team felt compelled to make a change.

http://blogs.columbian.com/blazer-banter/2014/01/27/holdahl-blazers-wont-change-home-and-away-uniforms/

That's awesome. Good for the Blazers. Also noted in the article is a new court will be installed in Portland next year.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That's awesome. Good for the Blazers. Also noted in the article is a new court will be installed in Portland next year.

Hopefully the paint is Grey, or Red. I hate unpainted courts, they bore me.

I regret to inform everyone here that i bought a Sleeved Nets jersey. Its only because I like having all my teams jerseys. But i only plan to wear it around my house, and maybe a game or two, still think its a stupid idea.

Holdahl: Blazers Wont Change Home and Away Uniforms

I regret to inform everyone here that i bought a Sleeved Nets jersey. Its only because I like having all my teams jerseys. But i only plan to wear it around my house, and maybe a game or two, still think its a stupid idea.

Ughhhh. The problem is that that raises their sales. HOW COULD YOU MAN!?!?

Holdahl: Blazers Wont Change Home and Away Uniforms

Ughhhh. The problem is that that raises their sales. HOW COULD YOU MAN!?!?
From nill to one

I really wish Portland would go back to their old font. Their current font looks terribly dated.

51-25749-Y.jpg

And this doesnt look dated to you?

I know. I don't get why people call something dated and then say they want something from 30 years ago...

Anyway, so what's the deal with new looks next year? Of course the Charlotte Hornets are coming and The Raptors in 2 years I think. Who else is updating?

I'd hope to see something new out of Philly, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Memphis.

Certain teams too have alts that I could see becoming primaries (Denver, OKC, Houston, Miami, etc.)

I know. I don't get why people call something dated and then say they want something from 30 years ago...

Anyway, so what's the deal with new looks next year? Of course the Charlotte Hornets are coming and The Raptors in 2 years I think. Who else is updating?

I'd hope to see something new out of Philly, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Memphis.

Certain teams too have alts that I could see becoming primaries (Denver, OKC, Houston, Miami, etc.)

i believe the raptors are getting rebranded this year, i hope atlanta goes back the red yellow and black colors. what ever happened to the fan created jerseys for the Mavs?

Watching the Starters on NBA TV. Adidas sent the guys all custom Allstar Jerseys (the new ugly sleeved ones). J.E. Skeets said boldly oh thanks Adidas but i'm gonna go ahead and cut off these things (sleeves). BURN!!! Even if i got a custom sleeved jersey too I would cut off the sleeves too but then again most of them have been so unaesthetically awful. I'd wear T-wolves, Bulls (Christmas sans sleeves) and that's about it. Anyway just thought Skeets' sleeve diss after getting it for free was Classic!

btw. I kinda was looking forward to new Blazers uniforms. They are nice especially the Rip City designs. Just remove RIp City name and change to Portland at home and Blazers on the road and voila!!

shado_logo.gif

Archived