NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

Didn't someone on this board do a similar Nets concept?

Yeah, I think I remember that. But realistically, the idea of a black and white ABA throwback seemed like a no-brainer

Yep - it was mine. And, I also said at the time I created it that it was the most obvious alt uniform ever:

BrooklynNets_PropUNG0200a_SCC_SRGB.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Charlotte used this as their jersey names. It would be kinda cool. Love the use of the hornet as a "C" however the Crown C would be better.

140118-hornets-merch-02.jpg

Nothing inspires confidence in adidas like poorly structured hats.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Guys. I have come up with the analogy to end all debate about sleeved jerseys and why they should just be sold separately at team stores.

The NFL sells many, many caps every year. When they first started selling caps, they did not decide to put team logos on the front of the helmet with writing that said "Philadelphia Eagles: NFL". They just sold the caps separately. They knew and still know that you can sell a product without making a player show it off in game.

Any more teams to debut a new unsleeved alt? Bobcats 3rd alternate is the ONLY jersey from that Adidas catalog previewing 2013-14 season to have not resurfaced yet in any way.

At this point I kinda doubt the Bobcats are going to be debuting anything new.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Any more teams to debut a new unsleeved alt? Bobcats 3rd alternate is the ONLY jersey from that Adidas catalog previewing 2013-14 season to have not resurfaced yet in any way.

At this point I kinda doubt the Bobcats are going to be debuting anything new.

I'm with you on this.

Jaguars

Not that i have any inside info, but that doesnt confirm anything

Take a closer look on the design of the shorts the way the 3 stripes is cut off near the base of the legs especially on the Celtics shorts its the same design layout.

Yeah it does seem like that

But the top jersey is diferent than the practice gear and it looks like the side panel is only on one side instead of both, unike the practice jerseys

Also, i could see the side panel as homage to the pinstripes past and it definitely wouldnt be the first time a team used panel on only one side of a jersey (blazers, last wizards set). The round part could also be likened to the honeycomb

I just dont see how this "confirms" that its practice gear and i gotta think Lukas' source would know what practice gear looks like

Archived