2014 MLB ASG Logo

Nesi427

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? That's it?

If there wasn't the version with "Twins" on it or I didn't already know it was in Minnesota, I'd have no idea what any of that is supposed to represent. The skyline isn't exactly distinctive or iconic, and I didn't realize that the roof was an identifying feature of Target Field. Hell, it looks more like the roof of Jabba the Hut's barge than a baseball stadium to me. It doesn't even say "Target Field" or "Minnesota" anywhere on the logo! What am I supposed to recognize?

Should have used that Minny/Paul/River handshake logo...

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I like it. I like the typography used. However it the top part of the logo seems to be a little washed out. You think they could have added a little more definition to buildings and clouds. Then, this logo for the caps - less detail for the stitching.

Does anyone know who created it?

Wait a second...

And the 2010 logo is superior.

Disappointing.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Hell, it looks more like the roof of Jabba the Hut's barge than a baseball stadium to me.

I was trying to put my finger on where I'd seen that roof before:

Sailbarge-chron2.jpg

Hell I thought it looked like a station wagon with a surfboard ontop

The "Twins" script is awfully small. I don't see the point in using your city's skyline if there's nothing identifiable/iconic about it (eg. New York, Toronto, St. Louis).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived