NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Sweet nickname! Almost as great as your 359 podcasts nobody listens to.

Thanks, but I gotta give Mike credit for that one. Also, it's 2 podcasts and they average about 500 listeners per week...each - including some douchenozzle who always asks us why we use a TV in our logo.

Yeah Curt that was me.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, but I gotta give Mike credit for that one. Also, it's 2 podcasts and they average about 500 listeners per week...each - including some douchenozzle who always asks us why we use a TV in our logo.

Go ahead, Greg. Get it allllll off your chest....

In the meantime, Green Bay has comepleted the comeback in what looks to be another Cowboys collapse. Or as Dallas fans call it, "Decemeber".

6uXNWAo.png

In the meantime, Green Bay has comepleted the comeback in what looks to be another Cowboys collapse. Or as Dallas fans call it, "Decemeber".

How're the J-E-T-S doing

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

How're the J-E-T-S doing

Couldn't tell ya. I haven't really keep up with them since their move to Winnipeg. :rolleyes:

6uXNWAo.png

I got nothing to "get off my chest." Seems to me, one of us can't handle getting back what they dish out. BTW, 75 downloads off Spreaker alone this week, chief. Since Friday I might add.

BB52Big.jpg

Call it shaedenfreude or whatever, but nothing in this world - not even having the most mind blowing asian face covering orgasm makes me feel as good as watching Tony Romo fail. Nothing.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Massive thank you to the St Louis Rams for what you just did to the Saints.

If you'd told me at the start of the season that this Panthers team would control its own destiny for the division title & #2 seed with two games to play I'd never have believed it, this has been awesome.

Keep Pounding.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Man, a lot of you have some pent-up hostility.

It's not just this thread, but many posters have been extra snippy lately. Go put up a tree, make love to your girl, pour yourself some brown liquor, and calm down.

I can pull off most of this ;)

Is Jason Garrett crying a little bit?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Man, a lot of you have some pent-up hostility.

It's not just this thread, but many posters have been extra snippy lately. Go put up a tree, make love to your girl, pour yourself some brown liquor, and calm down.

OK, that's an option for me, but what's everyone else supposed to do? B)

BB52Big.jpg

Archived