College Basketball 2013-14 Season

wILL-INI

I originally thought these would be the new KU jerseys but I'm starting to think otherwise. I was at a coaching clinic last week and saw one of the uniform reps had this jersey on display. While I didn't go up and talk to him, I find it hard to believe that the rep would be displaying a jersey the university hasn't even released yet. I think is just a mockup of their new jersey style and have used Kansas to show they are an adidas school. Also, looking at their latest catalog, it appears they don't offer the style of jersey the Jayhawks wear anymore so that may be another reason.

They have a really awful pewter/grey Kansas jersey here (https://s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/page-flip-catalogs/adidas-Team-Winter-2013-Catalog-3/index.html#?page=10)

KUHawks.png

Duke's Nike one off in January/February for this year is very strongly rumored to be Nike versions of the 1991 and 1992 National Championship jerseys made then by Champion. Wonder if all of the Titanium Elite schools are getting throwbacks this year instead of Platinum or the logo only Hyper Elite Road Warrior jerseys of the last two yers.

Duke's Nike one off in January/February for this year is very strongly rumored to be Nike versions of the 1991 and 1992 National Championship jerseys made then by Champion. Wonder if all of the Titanium Elite schools are getting throwbacks this year instead of Platinum or the logo only Hyper Elite Road Warrior jerseys of the last two yers.

I actually loved Duke 91 and 92 championship jerseys made by Champion. In fact I actually loved jerseys made by Champion. Too bad Nike, adidas, etc. started taking over college athletics in the mid to late 90s that put Champion out of the jersey business. It's a shame really because Champion made the best athletic jerseys out there. Now they are only a footnote.

As far as the throwbacks, I hope so. They are by far better than those ugly platinum jerseys the elite college hoops schools wore that year. Makes me nauseated looking at them.

Great news about Duke reverting back to the 1992 style. I'd like to see it permanent but even for a couple games it's cool.

The thing I liked about them is they didn't change at all from those 1992s all the way to 2005, from Grant Hill to Jason Williams to the Redick years. Only UCLA has/had a longer streak I believe.

grant-hill-duke_display_image.jpg?130758641419_display_image.jpg?1315166767t_25639_06.jpg

Great news about Duke reverting back to the 1992 style. I'd like to see it permanent but even for a couple games it's cool.

The thing I liked about them is they didn't change at all from those 1992s all the way to 2005, from Grant Hill to Jason Williams to the Redick years. Only UCLA has/had a longer streak I believe.

grant-hill-duke_display_image.jpg?130758641419_display_image.jpg?1315166767t_25639_06.jpg

There are at least two differences between the Hill uniform and the Williams/Redick...They're minor, but it's not the same uniform...

edit: not talking about the flag

Archived