Attempting to update Denver Broncos D logo

ren69

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...I'm back with a couple revisions for you guys to critique. The top one, I kept with the original logo & just made some mods as per some of your suggestions, hopefully they're for the better. The bottom one, I used their new mascot & just made a few minor adjustments. Thanks in advance for all your C & C.

DenverBroncos_Dlogo_ALT2.jpg

Beautiful work. This is the only successful update to the old broncos logo I've seen in over 3 years here.

And I prefer the second one. The linework is a little better and I've never liked the goofy, nose-picking, pointy puff of smoke.

Yeah that royal and orange version is really incredible. Again, excellent work. Wish they would use that exact logo. I like the smoke coming out of the nose. I really don't see the lancer, because it wouldn't make sense for it to be there. It's kind of the common-sense test.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Ok...I'm back with a couple revisions for you guys to critique. The top one, I kept with the original logo & just made some mods as per some of your suggestions, hopefully they're for the better. The bottom one, I used their new mascot & just made a few minor adjustments. Thanks in advance for all your C & C.

I like the bottom one better

Bottom is near perfection. Well balanced and looks aggressive.

sig.png

Keep the puff, but cut it off at the puff itself, and get rid of the straight white lines that intersect the D. Best of both worlds

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived