Sign in to follow this  
ren69

Attempting to update Denver Broncos D logo

I love this updated look, my only criticism is the horse's mane looks a bit too feminine for lack of a better term. Appears the horse went to the beauty parlor and got a perm. I've no problems with it otherwise, but even the curly-q mane is unique! Superb work!

Ok...I'm back with a couple revisions for you guys to critique. The top one, I kept with the original logo & just made some mods as per some of your suggestions, hopefully they're for the better. The bottom one, I used their new mascot & just made a few minor adjustments. Thanks in advance for all your C & C.

DenverBroncos_Dlogo_ALT2.jpg

If the original logo looked that good, they never would have changed it in the first place.

I cannot unsee the image of the bronco's nose getting picked by a lance. I think the puff can be rendered better.

Beautiful work. This is the only successful update to the old broncos logo I've seen in over 3 years here.

And I prefer the second one. The linework is a little better and I've never liked the goofy, nose-picking, pointy puff of smoke.

Went ahead & removed the smoke puff & smoothed out a couple of lines just for comparison sake.

Denver_Dalt4.jpg

Went ahead & removed the smoke puff & smoothed out a couple of lines just for comparison sake.

Denver_Dalt4.jpg

Perfect. I like this better then their current logo by far. Color scheme is nicer too, love to see the old throwback uniforms come back.

Yeah that royal and orange version is really incredible. Again, excellent work. Wish they would use that exact logo. I like the smoke coming out of the nose. I really don't see the lancer, because it wouldn't make sense for it to be there. It's kind of the common-sense test.

Ok...I'm back with a couple revisions for you guys to critique. The top one, I kept with the original logo & just made some mods as per some of your suggestions, hopefully they're for the better. The bottom one, I used their new mascot & just made a few minor adjustments. Thanks in advance for all your C & C.

I like the bottom one better

Denver_Dalt4.jpg

I think it needs the breath to balance it out, or move the horse. He's too far over to the left.

Great work!

Bottom is near perfection. Well balanced and looks aggressive.

Keep the puff, but cut it off at the puff itself, and get rid of the straight white lines that intersect the D. Best of both worlds

As per suggestion, here's one with smoke puff alone.

Denver_Dalt5.jpg

As per suggestion, here's one with smoke puff alone.

Denver_Dalt5.jpg

You have hit a homerun right here!