MLB Redesign - Yankees Revised (w/ Uniforms)

derschwigg

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he looks a little blocky. Detail works, but it looks like you used a bit too much. Take away some of the lines and round out the ears and it's a nice concept.

Like this?

RrjGXA9.jpg

I like your A's concept. Though maybe it'd look better with the "A" the style it is right now and a corresponding font for the wordmark...

As in, just a larger version of the Capital A?

The weird thing is: I tried that first! I couldn't find a good blackletter script that worked well enough to stand on its own and correspond with a word mark AND look like a redesign. The Giants had that issue as well. Besides, I've always thought the elephant was a stronger icon. Sure, the A works. But an A doesn't stampede or bull rush you, lol

Is it just the bill that's throwing it off?

I think so. I didn't really know where the logo ended, as there is no outline. The beak seems... off, but I don't quite know why. For the longest time, I couldn't tell what way it was even supposed to face.

DANG IT! You all beat me to the punch!

What am I gonna do with this now :P ?

Regular_show_mordecai_by_caboose6789-d5h

Haha. All joking around, it does look off, but I don't know what I could say to make it better. Maybe make the bottom of the head/base of the neck come to a point, similar to that of their current logo? I'm not sure how you would improve this. You could restart from scratch...

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Haha. All joking around, it does look off, but I don't know what I could say to make it better. Maybe make the bottom of the head/base of the neck come to a point, similar to that of their current logo? I'm not sure how you would improve this. You could restart from scratch...

If I do that, you lose the letter J in the head/neck line.

I've made changes, and an alt. You guys pick.

kxk9dQ4.jpg

or

LZeVGUo.jpg

Do you prefer the J? Or the T

Archived