MLB Redesign - Yankees Revised (w/ Uniforms)

derschwigg

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inspired by the weagle, huh? It's great!

The Weagle is fantastic. Clean, simple, understated.

I would reduced the amount of gold on the Nationals logo. BTW, will you ever make unis to go along with these, just wondering.

I thought about that, but other colors didn't mesh as well. Admittedly, I'm not the best at designing uniforms. If someone/people wanted to do uniforms with these designs, I'd be happy to collaborate with them in that regard.

Really nice Padres concept! Seems yoi settled the whole "Brown/Yellow or Brown/Orange for the Pares" argument by going with both! I like how the brightness of the yellow and orange contrast with the brown, nice work!

Actually brown, yellow AND orange is the worse of the 3 options. Yellow #1, orange #2, both = should NOT be an option.

Really nice Padres concept! Seems yoi settled the whole "Brown/Yellow or Brown/Orange for the Pares" argument by going with both! I like how the brightness of the yellow and orange contrast with the brown, nice work!

Actually brown, yellow AND orange is the worse of the 3 options. Yellow #1, orange #2, both = should NOT be an option.

How do you figure? Historically speaking, these colors go very well together. If it's "bad" enough that people want me to use a more modern color palette, I can, but I personally don't see a reason to.

Do whatever you want. It's your concept. I was simply replying to his comment that it settles the argument (gold or orange). In reality, not your concept, the gold and orange mix with brown produced some of the worse uniforms in history and were dated. Brown and gold or brown and orange (I myself prefer gold) are two very strong color combos that can be used in any era without immediately looking like my Grandparents' couch from the 70's.

It really just had to do with him thinking it solves something in reality, when it doesn't.

Archived