Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Weird Vikings idea added

oldschoolvikings

On 7/18/2014 at 4:25 PM, Jungle Jim said:

ajunk_zps5dcb3b98.png

I've been saying this since 1999, but that "T" logo looks so much better on the Titans' helmet than the flaming ball thing, that it's not even funny.

We can only dream.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

12 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

I’m really liking it! The design feels a lot more “subdued” than the current look, which is an improvement. My one suggestion would be to put the spear on the helmet and drop the portrait logo entirely. 

Yeah, that was my first thought ... Spear on helmet, profile on the sleeve.

• Like 2

I’m honestly a big fan of the current redskins look, i think it’s one of the best in the league, the only change I’d make would be maybe the spear helmet idea, just to shift away from the controversial name a bit

• Like 1

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 9/21/2019 at 4:16 PM, SFGiants58 said:

I’m really liking it! The design feels a lot more “subdued” than the current look, which is an improvement. My one suggestion would be to put the spear on the helmet and drop the portrait logo entirely. 

On 9/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, BellaSpurs said:

I’m honestly a big fan of the current redskins look, i think it’s one of the best in the league, the only change I’d make would be maybe the spear helmet idea, just to shift away from the controversial name a bit

Ok... giving it a try;

spacer.png

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Out of curiosity, can you see it now? It's showing up on my laptop, but not my phone.  Weird.

On my phone right now and I can’t see either of them or your older throwback inspired look from a couple days ago, I’ll check my laptop when I get home

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 9/25/2019 at 3:11 PM, SFGiants58 said:

I'm just getting broken images. Might I suggest transferring your work to imgur?

19 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

On my phone right now and I can’t see either of them or your older throwback inspired look from a couple days ago, I’ll check my laptop when I get home

How about now?

7 hours ago, mkg74 said:

Why did they (Seahawks) change colors and uniforms so drastically in the first place?....they had perfection on day 1 in my not so humble opinion. 

If I had to guess, it probably had to do with switching from the AFC to the NFC in 2002.

• Like 1

da0Lbhs.png

On 10/5/2019 at 7:24 AM, simtek34 said:

If I had to guess, it probably had to do with switching from the AFC to the NFC in 2002.

And moving into a brand new stadium that same year. Fun fact, the Seahawks joined the NFL in the NFC West in 1976 and the Buccaneers joined in the AFC West the same year. The Seahawks then moved the AFC West and the Bucs to the NFC Central. This realignment was dictated by the league as part of the 1976 expansion plan, so that both teams could play each other twice and every other NFL franchise once during their first two seasons. Thanks Wikipedia!

Additionally, this was kind of the first opportunity for the new Paul Allen leadership to do anything to the uniforms since taking over the team in 1997. With Allen only purchasing the team if the referendum to build a new stadium passed, it make the most logical sense as the time to rebrand under new ownership.

I like what you've done here OldSchoolVkings.

SEAsig.png