NFL 2K4 Player Sideline Caps

JamesCraven

"I hate the Eagles."

I merely posted them as an example. BTW, I hate the Cowboys, Giants and Redskins.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

yeah, i'm just messin with you

the hats are rpetty cool...that isn't the trucker hat style on the front right? kind of weird they went retro with the draft hat but futuristic with the players hats

btw,

carter23= ki jana carter, former washington redskin :D

No, that's actually jersey mesh on the front.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Interesting... The Browns' cap features the "Dawg logo" instead of the B used in years past.....

00822082_z.jpg

My guess is probably because Cincinnati is using their own B logo, so they porbably don't want to confuse them. Just a guess....

Am I the only one that thinks it's a bit odd that the NFL regulates what hats players wear on the sidelines?

That said, some of them are pretty cool.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I just thought of this when I saw where that hat was from. I almost got a job with footlocker.com (who runs nflshop.com, nbashop.com among others) as an internet graphic designer. (they actually called me last week asking me if I was happy where I was at) Anyway, I think I might have missed a golden opportunity to see uniforms and stuff before the general public!!! Damn!

That part really had no point...

I'm a little disapointed with the chicago hats. They could have put the growling bear on them. Oh well, those hats are pretty cool looking...

peace,

pc

Am I the only one that thinks it's a bit odd that the NFL regulates what hats players wear on the sidelines?

That said, some of them are pretty cool.

Not to mention coaches who wear a different hat. As if we can't distinguish the coaches from the players :wacko:

I saw, I came, I left.

Group: Members

Member No.: 753

Anybody else notice that the shade of green on the hat doesnt appear dark enough?

To me it reminds me of late 80's, reggie white eagles green!

Are the eagles gradually moving lighter?

Whoa, slow down man, I think that may just be the lighting in the picture. Then again, who can really say if the color ahs changed; it's such a weird shade of green it looks different in a lot of different lights. It's kinda like a dark car in that way.

Archived