Charlotte Bobcats Logo Overhaul

nitroseed

Which is all over my business site, alnic.com

its the font i chose as my logo font 10 years ago

alnic_box_logo_comet.gif

Century Gothic?

Simply awesome man! I still kind of miss the tongue but this looks really good!

K who are you and what have you done with bs... :D

What exactly are you talking about?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which is all over my business site, alnic.com

its the font i chose as my logo font 10 years ago

alnic_box_logo_comet.gif

Century Gothic?

Simply awesome man! I still kind of miss the tongue but this looks really good!

K who are you and what have you done with bs... :D

What exactly are you talking about?

just joking around guy... you havent caused a kerfluffel lately and have been really positive... its nice to see...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Thanks! :D

Well I figured that I better make a change and quick or Mr. Creamer would have kicked my butt out the door. I've always had the potential of being a positive guy but I never choose to show that side of me around here until lately.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

bobcats-full.gif

DAMN!!!! Now that's an improvement over the junk the team will use. Love the silver gradient on the fonts, the agresiveness of the cat and the motion lines that actually give the feeling of motion (something the original didn't do in my opinion).

Nitro, Can I use that logo on my phone??

Unbelievable, awesome logo Nitroseed!

The talent on display in here is out of this world (I've been browsing for a while, but can't contribute much graphic-wise), and this logo is one of the best of seen so far, no ... make that the best - brilliant work!!!

Cheers,

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

here is an idea, why doesn't Nitro post up his logo in the Bobcats forum (if there is one?) and maybe someone will pick up on that? :)

Great idea. I'm betting he's already thought of that though.

Retired Number's To Come

• 1 month later...

It's a shame all I can see is that little red "X" in the box with "user posted image" alongside it. It sure sounds beautiful... :rolleyes:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived