2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

I completely forgot about Pogoń. Here is home and away:

vwj4.jpg

This is going to be used for the spring round (of course with all logos):

596_330_Untitled_1_a4172d.jpg

These ain't bad. Thanks. Glad to see the club from the city of my ancestors well dressed.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Barça red/yellow "Catalan" kits will be the 3rd kit for the upcoming season.

the people in the city of Barcelona LOVE those unis (they were everywhere when I visited the city last season). i wouldn't be surprised if they kept em on for a couple seasons as the 3rd kit.

the Barça red/yellow "Catalan" kits will be the 3rd kit for the upcoming season.

the people in the city of Barcelona LOVE those unis (they were everywhere when I visited the city last season). i wouldn't be surprised if they kept em on for a couple seasons as the 3rd kit.

I am glad to hear that. IMO, they are far superior to the orange kits. While the 2013-2014 season is viewed by many as a disappointing season for Barca, nobody looked better on the pitch.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I can confirm that. I also never went to a city where you can see that many soccer kits on the streets. It's like every fifth person or so wears a Barca-Shirt. It's amazing.

In Berlin you barely see any jerseys.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I can confirm that. I also never went to a city where you can see that many soccer kits on the streets. It's like every fifth person or so wears a Barca-Shirt. It's amazing.

In Berlin you barely see any jerseys.

What are you talking about? I was just in Barcelona. The only people I saw wearing Barca jerseys in public were obvious tourists. Everyone dresses very nice in Barcelona, similar to Paris.

Falcons. UGA. Hawks. Braves. Tottenham Hotspur. Atlanta United

Nice to see some Polish Ekstrakalsa club kits being posted on here too. Gdansk and Zabrze are looking to have good kits this year.

Plus those Joma Palermo kits are a thing of beauty. Joma have definitely stepped up their game this year for their contracted clubs.

Is United to Adidas confirmed?

Not officially, but the Daily Mail seems to think it's a done deal.

Manchester United has reached a 10-year agreement with adidas, beginning 2015/16. More: http://bddy.me/1qXT6sJ

Deal is worth $1.2 billion.

Ed Woodward might be an average chief executive so far, but he's a business genius.

Ed

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

Awful. We are going to have to see one of the worlds (especially where I live) most popular teams wearing those hideous 3 stripes.

Yep. It's going to look terrible.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived