2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

Welp, like it or not, I guess I have to buy a new United jersey this season. God knows I don't want those three stripes on my shoulders....

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, like it or not, I guess I have to buy a new United jersey this season. God knows I don't want those three stripes on my shoulders....

Can't be any worse than what United is wearing this year? sheesh!

I hate Manchester United with every bone in my body but they are not an Adidas kind of club. My question is what the color of the three stripes will be. Will they be black or white? I don't think the gold is a prominent enough color to be on the Adidas stripes.

Can't be any worse than what United is wearing this year? sheesh!

I hate Manchester United with every bone in my body but they are not an Adidas kind of club. My question is what the color of the three stripes will be. Will they be black or white? I don't think the gold is a prominent enough color to be on the Adidas stripes.

they were white in the past if that is any indication. I also feel their jerseys will look awful with the adidas stripes, and what ever designs they try to force down our throats. I liked Man U's kits with nike but would never buy one and have a deep hatred for the team being a liverpool fan, but I would never want to see adidas ruin their look like i know they will.

Supposedly adidas is going to look to previous adidas Man United kits. Unfortunately I think that means plain red shirts, maybe a design on the chest and white stripes. Adidas made better kits that don't have three stripes, like the 1985 uniforms with the wide shoulder stripes.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

So Nike has list two of its three highest-profile clubs in one of the highest-profile leagues in the world.

Wonder if they'll make a play for Chelsea when their Adidas contract is up. And of course I'm hoping they bid on a growing MLS for 2019.

I'm all for Chelsea going with the swoosh.

The stripes (while I'm not a fan) aren't the problem. They can look fine and I can envision a design where they don't look bad at all. It's just what else comes with it in an adidas design that frightens me a little.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

So Nike has list two of its three highest-profile clubs in one of the highest-profile leagues in the world.

Wonder if they'll make a play for Chelsea when their Adidas contract is up. And of course I'm hoping they bid on a growing MLS for 2019.

Letting Arsenal and ManU get away, I have to think they're pretty much getting out of the soccer jersey scene.

Letting Arsenal and ManU get away, I have to think they're pretty much getting out of the soccer jersey scene.

I doubt that. I think Adidas just threw the kitchen sink at them and Nike didn't want to sell the farm. No one team is worth sinking the ship over. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nike go all in to get MLS. Maybe it just me but if the team practicing right next to my corporate HQ was wearing a different brand that would tick me off. (TImbers)

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

If theMLS really wants to go balls to the wall, they would do a league signing with Warrior. Just imagine how glorious each team would be looking, clad in kits designed by someone high on at least acid.

That's what- She

Archived