Golf Channel gets a new logo

buzzcut

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golftalkcentral/golf-channel-unveils-new-logo-2014/

NBC, if it ain't broke, break it. That's all I'm going to tease you with.

/Late Show'd

And mods, if this is more suited to the General Design forum, feel free to move this topic.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

They shoul've just rename the network NBC Sports Network 2

Does NBC even have enough properties to branch out another general sports network? This is considering the amount of leagues and other rights being gobbled up by the combined properties of FOX and ESPN, usually leaving NBC and CBS out in the cold.

Does NBC even have enough properties to branch out another general sports network? This is considering the amount of leagues and other rights being gobbled up by the combined properties of FOX and ESPN, usually leaving NBC and CBS out in the cold.
They have a shot I have a feeling they're going to get the NBA back in 2016 once the NBA current TV deal expired

They have a shot I have a feeling they're going to get the NBA back in 2016 once the NBA current TV deal expired

I don't think NBC, right now, really cares if they want the NBA back. They have their schedule stuffed with the NFL, NHL, MLS and EPL, and the Olympics. Besides, ESPN has the money to pony up a contract extension on their own, while the league has had a long relationship with Turner to back out of it now. And in most likelihood, the NBA will continue the trend of other leagues extending the current TV contracts, originally in the mid-2000s, for another (ballpark estimate) 10-15 years.

The only people who are serious about the NBA returning to NBC, seemingly, are mostly 1990s nostalgists or other Roundball Rock diehards.

I don't think NBC, right now, really cares if they want the NBA back. They have their schedule stuffed with the NFL, NHL, MLS and EPL, and the Olympics. Besides, ESPN has the money to pony up a contract extension on their own, while the league has had a long relationship with Turner to back out of it now. And in most likelihood, the NBA will continue the trend of other leagues extending the current TV contracts, originally in the mid-2000s, for another (ballpark estimate) 10-15 years.

The only people who are serious about the NBA returning to NBC, seemingly, are mostly 1990s nostalgists or other Roundball Rock diehards.

Let's face it though, NBA on ABC is garbage ever since it switched to the "ESPN Everywhere" branding. Now games don't feel big anymore. Everything looks the same as it does on NBA Wednesday or NBA Friday.

Either NBC should get it back or take the rights to CBS. I'm fine with NBA on ESPN, but they seriously need to keep it on ESPN and only ESPN.

bSLCtu2.png

Let's face it though, NBA on ABC is garbage ever since it switched to the "ESPN Everywhere" branding. Now games don't feel big anymore. Everything looks the same as it does on NBA Wednesday or NBA Friday.

Either NBC should get it back or take the rights to CBS. I'm fine with NBA on ESPN, but they seriously need to keep it on ESPN and only ESPN.

Same here and before the stupid ESPN on ABC ABC actually did a good job with the NBA and if they do move out of ABC I think CBS have a better shot cause of their relationship with Turner.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived