College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WKU has a new chrome helmet. Gotta admit, I think it looks pretty good.

BwOs3bvIcAAvFFd.jpg

Gotta agree. Not bad.

Always been a huge fan of Missouri State's primary logo and colors.

Never see the helmet before but this one is supremely done.

Feel free to move up to FBS anytime MSU.

Missouri State has a new white helmet and gray jersey

BwFUdZoCIAEe7rh_zps75810a18.jpg

They would have to make dramatic improvements to their program to move up. Their stadium is an absolute dump and the fan support for the football program here in Springfield is minimal.

I will say that helmet is a dramatic improvement over the mess they've been wearing recently. Hopefully they use it predominantly this season.

I wish more FCS schools would be able to move up. Georgia State, Georgia Southern, and Appalachian State are not the type of FCS schools I want in the FBS. High-caliber FCS schools have proven that they can beat mid-level Power 5 conference teams. As for that Missouri State helmet? I love it.

Those McNeese State uniforms make me sad...

Speaking of uniform mess...UConn! They look like the old Buffalo Bills unis out there.

On the other hand, BYU in w/w/n is damn near my favorite look in the sport of football.
I hate BYU but a return to royal blue of the 1980's would make their uniform perfect.

BwOs3bvIcAAvFFd.jpg

Gotta agree. Not bad.

Missouri State has a new white helmet and gray jerseyBwFUdZoCIAEe7rh_zps75810a18.jpg

They would have to make dramatic improvements to their program to move up. Their stadium is an absolute dump and the fan support for the football program here in Springfield is minimal.

I will say that helmet is a dramatic improvement over the mess they've been wearing recently. Hopefully they use it predominantly this season.

I wish more FCS schools would be able to move up. Georgia State, Georgia Southern, and Appalachian State are not the type of FCS schools I want in the FBS. High-caliber FCS schools have proven that they can beat mid-level Power 5 conference teams. As for that Missouri State helmet? I love it.

Georgia Southern and Appalachian state are or were high caliber FCS programs. North Dakota State and Montana need to move up if any other teams do.

BwOs3bvIcAAvFFd.jpg

Gotta agree. Not bad.

Missouri State has a new white helmet and gray jerseyBwFUdZoCIAEe7rh_zps75810a18.jpg

Georgia Southern and Appalachian state are or were high caliber FCS programs. North Dakota State and Montana need to move up if any other teams do.

that and.. well

neverforget.jpg

rp_primary_FrontPageGraphicWKnockouts29.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

I don't know how long UConn's had their midfield logo like this (I know they've had that Huskie face on their helmets for the past couple seasons), but I'm just now seeing it (because there's no other games worth watching, and even this one's tough to watch) and I think it looks fantastic. Really pops, and almost looks as if it were projected on the field by the TV network, which is a cool effect I guess

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

BwOs3bvIcAAvFFd.jpg

Gotta agree. Not bad.

that and.. well

neverforget.jpg

Sorry, I completely forgot about So. Georgia upsetting Florida last year. I stand corrected on them and even App State. I definitely agree that NDSU and Montana should join. I'd throw in Eastern Washington as well.

As much as Syracuse and Nike missed on the numbers and the lack of orange stripes in the navy and grey uniforms, the helmets in this redesign look fantastic

BwPbY4oIAAA0Dr2.jpg

I was actually thinking the opposite, they look horrible in the Carrier Dome on TV. I actually like the uniforms from a distance, you don't really see the unnecessary black from the TV camera... Close ups are another story. But the numbers aren't THAT bad, not good but not horrible.

BwOs3bvIcAAvFFd.jpg

Gotta agree. Not bad.

that and.. well

neverforget.jpg

Sorry, I completely forgot about So. Georgia upsetting Florida last year. I stand corrected on them and even App State. I definitely agree that NDSU and Montana should join. I'd throw in Eastern Washington as well.
With all due respect, last year's Florida squad was in the midst of a 5-game losing streak and had a rash of injuries heading into the Georgia Southern game. I take nothing away from the GSU victory, but lots of folks picked them to beat Florida, given their injury issues.

As much as Syracuse and Nike missed on the numbers and the lack of orange stripes in the navy and grey uniforms, the helmets in this redesign look fantastic

BwPbY4oIAAA0Dr2.jpg

I was actually thinking the opposite, they look horrible in the Carrier Dome on TV. I actually like the uniforms from a distance, you don't really see the unnecessary black from the TV camera... Close ups are another story. But the numbers aren't THAT bad, not good but not horrible.

Helmet looks cool...blue uniforms are hideous. Sooo much wrong with college football already.

Archived