College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they only use the current set for two seasons?..the new jersey reminds me of a bizarre hybrid between the georgia force and iowa barnstormers.

it also looks as if the wings are off the helmets which would be a good thing.

just saw the other thread and the wing helmets have stuck around...bummer

correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they only use the current set for two seasons?..the new jersey reminds me of a bizarre hybrid between the georgia force and iowa barnstormers.

They usually switch every 2-3 seasons.

jNTsTyQ.png

They usually switch every 2-3 seasons.

pretty sure this is the 1st 2 season turnaround.

What the heck is with this zipper looking contraption on the numbers?

Better Ventelation and as a football player having ventilation all the way down the front would help a lot but it looks really weird.

One more incremental step to the inevitable adoption of the one piece uniform (i.e. nike swift track suit that this set has been compared to).

The train has left the station and there's no turning back...

Looks terrible and distracting when back ventilation contrasts the jersey...not sure why they did this with the white jersey, but not the black one.

20131126_Nike_Oregon_WHITE_0138_large.jp20131126_Nike_Oregon_BLACK_0384_large.jp

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Looks terrible and distracting when back ventilation contrasts the jersey...not sure why they did this with the white jersey, but not the black one.

20131126_Nike_Oregon_WHITE_0138_large.jp20131126_Nike_Oregon_BLACK_0384_large.jp

Its on the black too, it's just easier to see on the white because its lighter, black ventilation blends in a lot better, and isn't as see through

Archived