2014 NFL Offseason

Kramerica Industries

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to miss Ware, but his best days are past him I think. With that being said I hope the Boys have someone else in mind to replace him. Going from great to someone that is just ok will hurt.

I agree. Since I've been a fan, the players that I missed the most when the team and the player parted ways were (in no order): Troy, Emmitt, Dat, Darren and Larry. Demarcus is right up there with them and losing him hurts more. I understand why we did it, still don't like it. He should have been a Cowboy for life. Jerry should have never put Ware into a situation where he had to take a pay cut to stay.

I sorta, kinda hope he wins a Super Bowl before Jerry does. And I sorta, kinda hope he has a 20-sack season just to rub it in Jerry's face.

At least now, I'll be able to buy a cheap Ware jersey. But, man, I'm going to miss #94.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Reports a rift is forming in New England between Brady and Front Office. This could be interesting.

Source that, please. Because your pro-Broncos bias is showing.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Reports a rift is forming in New England between Brady and Front Office. This could be interesting.

yea cause every time its Reddit or (shaky) twitter.......like i said before u can believe everything u read on the internet. i'm not picking at the broncos, more the sources....

Surprised you didn't resort to calling Brady some sort of sexual slur here...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

He never provides a source for any of his statements, so I pretty much ignore him now.

spacer.png

LOL, why does he still post what he ''finds''? No one even listens. I'm pretty much the last to find things out, so I'll speculate as to what teams should do, but I make it clear that it's my own speculation, and not a report. Brady has taken pay cuts to help the team before, he doesn't seem to care about money, and surely he doesn't need it. I'm gonna speculate that this guys talking out of his ass. Just my two cents. ;)

97.1 The Ticket, the local radio station, talking about acquiring Golden Tate, which is a fantastic #2 wideout, along with Lamarr Woodley and Champ Bailey, who are both out of their prime, but would bolster porous defense. After my rant last night, this is just what I needed.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived