2014 NFL Offseason

Kramerica Industries

Elway and the Broncos set Jared Allen talks aside and emerge as a frontrunner for Demarcus Ware.

Twitter sources (shaky at best) saying we want to grab both of them. It would be a rotating pass rush from hell
As opposed to reddit sources?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jairus Byrd to the goddamn Saints. Vaccarro and Byrd. Nasty.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Elway and the Broncos set Jared Allen talks aside and emerge as a frontrunner for Demarcus Ware.

Twitter sources (shaky at best) saying we want to grab both of them. It would be a rotating pass rush from hell
If it was 2008.

Even if they are past their prime. You put them in with someone who demands as much attention as Von Miller and they're going to be very good.

That said, I hope we don't take that route.

IUe6Hvh.png

Multiple Twitter reports that the Broncos will sign Jared Allen. Might mean Philips is shown the door.

Also, Kuper officially retired today. Broncos now with 31 mil in cap space.

Also, Revis is on the trade block: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000332763/article/darrelle-revis-on-tampa-bay-buccaneers-trade-block

He may be released if they can't trade him. I wonder if this is where Denver comes in.

You guys can have that washed up money grabbing guy, the pats will take Byrd.

Well, that worked out, now didn't it?

eh you win some you loose some, just lately in the FA market we seem to be losing more then winning, but the draft is our calling card.

Multiple Twitter reports that the Broncos will sign Jared Allen. Might mean Philips is shown the door.

Also, Kuper officially retired today. Broncos now with 31 mil in cap space.

Also, Revis is on the trade block: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000332763/article/darrelle-revis-on-tampa-bay-buccaneers-trade-block

He may be released if they can't trade him. I wonder if this is where Denver comes in.

You guys can have that washed up money grabbing guy, the pats will take Byrd.

Well, that worked out, now didn't it?

eh you win some you loose some, just lately in the FA market we seem to be losing more then winning, but the draft is our calling card.

No, signing undrafted free agents who make the 53, is the calling card.

Aqib Talib to Denver per tweet from Adam Schefter.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/11/report-broncos-reach-six-year-deal-with-talib/

I love it! Now I have to stop talking crap about how he gets away with being so damn physical.

If Denver can resign DRC and get a pass rusher I'll be pretty damn happy!

Although is Denver really the best place to go for someone who's had marijuana issues?

IUe6Hvh.png

Aqib Talib to Denver makes sense just so that Demariyus Thomas can't get shut down by him again.

Although the people who whined about Welker "dirty" pick on Talib in the AFC-CG, as if that one play solely changed the outcome of the game, really need to cut the act. Denver, as it is right now, is a much better team than New England.

spacer.png

Aqib Talib to Denver makes sense just so that Demariyus Thomas can't get shut down by him again.

Although the people who whined about Welker "dirty" pick on Talib in the AFC-CG, as if that one play solely changed the outcome of the game, really need to cut the act. Denver, as it is right now, is a much better team than New England.

That really doesn't matter. They need to be better than whomever comes out of the NFC, and they were clearly not better than Seattle.

What? Boston fans not accepting that losing was the result of having an inferior team? Surely not!

PJU85JF.png

That really doesn't matter. They need to be better than whomever comes out of the NFC, and they were clearly not better than Seattle.

Well, yes, of course, but that's a slightly different argument than what is currently taking place. I'm not going to disagree with that post given what we saw last month.

Which is exactly why Denver is loading up on the defensive side of the ball this time.

Well, yes, of course, but that's a slightly different argument than what is currently taking place. I'm not going to disagree with that post given what we saw last month.

Which is exactly why Denver is loading up on the defensive side of the ball this time.

And to be fair, that defense was decimated by injuries, especially in the secondary. Seattle was clearly better but I think the difference between the two teams looked a lot greater than it actually was. I like Denver getting tougher on defense. I wonder what they're planning on doing at Middle LB.

IUe6Hvh.png

The consensus after the 2013 NFL season was that the Colts needed to improve their running game.

So, naturally, on the first day of free agency, they re-sign one of their backs who was injured for almost the entirety of last year (Ahmad Bradshaw) and let the one running back they had that was actually worth a damn go to their voodoo mistress in San Diego. And they still have Trent Richardson... and still don't have that first round pick.... And Antoine Bethea left too.

Hoooooorrrrraaaaayyyyyyy Colts.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

And in Lions news this offseason, their owner has died.

Reggie Bush is the only big free agent signing that I can remember. And on most teams, Reggie Bush would be a waste of cap space. Their only good season in years was their 10-6 season, and even then they didn't beat a single team with a record above 8-8. Why are the owners sitting idly hoping that Matthew Stafford can throw to Megatron 20 times a game and pull out 10+ wins? Why aren't they doing something about the defensive secondary, which is honestly, in my opinion, the worst in the league. The Lions need improvements on the offensive line, a quality running back, another wideout to compliment CJ and a small miracle in the secondary. Slay wasn't a bad pick last year, and Reiff wasn't either. And Justin Gilbert will be an all star. But that leaves holes in our line and in our secondary, a missing back and a missing wide receiver. I've said that a quick fix could be putting Bush opposite Calvin -they have had him play wide receiver often, and put Joique Bell in the backfield. That is definitely not a long term solution, and neither is Kris Durham, who we've just resigned today. We have too many holes everywhere, honestly, save for our defensive line, which may be rid of Suh soon, which I hope, but it's bad news for our defense.

So holes everywhere.

Go Lions. :angered:

Archived