• Created
  • Last Reply

It's official: Revis has been cut.

:censored: ing morons.
Well, look on the bright side...

Hmmm...

There's - no...

How about the - no...

You guys... Have some talent coming over defensively?

Yoouuuu... Have a new quarterback?

Yeah, I've got nothing.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

It's official: Revis has been cut.

:censored: ing morons.
Well, look on the bright side...

Hmmm...

There's - no...

How about the - no...

You guys... Have some talent coming over defensively?

Yoouuuu... Have a new quarterback?

Yeah, I've got nothing.

Nobody ever has to see Revis wearing their uniforms? Even if unintentional, that's definitely a positive.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

And oh great, just realized that Denver gets to travel to New England for the third straight year. Why does the NFL do that?

Something with the schedule system. Seattle has to come to Carolina again for the third year too.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

And oh great, just realized that Denver gets to travel to New England for the third straight year. Why does the NFL do that?

Something with the schedule system. Seattle has to come to Carolina again for the third year too.
Pretty sure the Redskins and Vikings have played for 3 straight years and the Redskins have played the Rams for 4 straight. If I'm not mistaken they played the Lions for 2 or 3 straight as well

Here's a source; http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/12/report-darrelle-revis-agrees-to-one-year-deal-with-patriots/

Yeah, these weird schedule quirks happen. Kinda like how it wasn't just complete coincidence that the Colts and Patriots met every year between 2002-2011 even though they were in different divisions. In three of those seasons ('03, '06, '09) it was going to happen regardless, but the other times were always because they finished in the same place in their division; even the years when NE didn't win the AFC-E, the Colts finished in 2nd in the AFC-S. The same kind of quirk also played out with how the game was in Indy between 2007-2009, while preceding that the game was in Foxboro between 2004-2006.

The Bucs played the Redskins three straight seasons in Tampa between 2005-2007. The Bucs played the Seahawks every season between 2006-2010, with the even numbered years in Tampa and odd numbered years in Seattle. It's weird and hard to explain though a rational answer to this lies somewhere in all of this.

(I do think, in this case, it was pre-determined several years ago that Denver goes to New England; this is a year when the AFC-W is aligned with the AFC-E on the schedule. The last time that happened, in 2011, New England went to Denver. How 2012 and 2013 were in New England is hard to explain.)

(EDIT - fixed the first paragraph; had the years mixed up. The Colts and Pats wouldn't have met in 2012 based on divisional finish; THAT was because of AFC-E and AFC-S schedule alignment. Knew that didn't look right.)

spacer.png

Pretty sure the Redskins and Vikings have played for 3 straight years and the Redskins have played the Rams for 4 straight. If I'm not mistaken they played the Lions for 2 or 3 straight as well

I was talking more about the fact that it would be three straight at New England.

Also, I like Golden Tate to Detroit. Good move!

IUe6Hvh.png

I was talking more about the fact that it would be three straight at New England.

Also, I like Golden Tate to Detroit. Good move!

The equal part about this however, is that if Denver were to play New England in 2015-17, then they would play three consecutive in Denver.

Here's a source; http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/12/report-darrelle-revis-agrees-to-one-year-deal-with-patriots/

Yeah, these weird schedule quirks happen. Kinda like how it wasn't just complete coincidence that the Colts and Patriots met every year between 2002-2011 even though they were in different divisions. In three of those seasons ('03, '06, '09) it was going to happen regardless, but the other times were always because they finished in the same place in their division; even the years when NE didn't win the AFC-E, the Colts finished in 2nd in the AFC-S. The same kind of quirk also played out with how the game was in Indy between 2007-2009, while preceding that the game was in Foxboro between 2004-2006.

The Bucs played the Redskins three straight seasons in Tampa between 2005-2007. The Bucs played the Seahawks every season between 2006-2010, with the even numbered years in Tampa and odd numbered years in Seattle. It's weird and hard to explain though a rational answer to this lies somewhere in all of this.

(I do think, in this case, it was pre-determined several years ago that Denver goes to New England; this is a year when the AFC-W is aligned with the AFC-E on the schedule. The last time that happened, in 2011, New England went to Denver. How 2012 and 2013 were in New England is hard to explain.)

(EDIT - fixed the first paragraph; had the years mixed up. The Colts and Pats wouldn't have met in 2012 based on divisional finish; THAT was because of AFC-E and AFC-S schedule alignment. Knew that didn't look right.)

We did play each other in 2011 and 2012.

Archived