2014 NFL Offseason

Kramerica Industries

The 76ers thank the Eagles for deflecting attention away from them for a few hours...

There's no attention on the 76ers. If the Sixers won a game, that would attract negative attention, since they're having an incredibly successful season.

Well, the Sixers losing 26 in a row got MY attention :P

I saw, I came, I left.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 76ers thank the Eagles for deflecting attention away from them for a few hours...

There's no attention on the 76ers. If the Sixers won a game, that would attract negative attention, since they're having an incredibly successful season.

Considering their goal this year, that's basically a winning streak!

Instead of a lottery for the top picks, they should have a reverse playoff. Imagine the championship game, where the Sixers and Bucks are just taking turns making intentionally-bad passes and throwing the ball in to the stands until some jackass accidentally hits one of the foul shots awarded as part of the never ending string of technicals that would get called in a situation like that. Final Score: Bucks 1, Sixers 0. Sixers are the reverse champions!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Considering their goal this year, that's basically a winning streak!

Instead of a lottery for the top picks, they should have a reverse playoff. Imagine the championship game, where the Sixers and Bucks are just taking turns making intentionally-bad passes and throwing the ball in to the stands until some jackass accidentally hits one of the foul shots awarded as part of the never ending string of technicals that would get called in a situation like that. Final Score: Bucks 1, Sixers 0. Sixers are the reverse champions!

... and speaking of winning streaks, the Spurs have won 15 in a row, but I don't hear much about that streak :lol: ok that's enough NBA talk...

I saw, I came, I left.

He went off! How do you really feel? Lol

Man I'm saying, I think some of the things he said while unnecessary were still very valid. Everyone loves to react to these things before really giving its due diligence. I think the comment about "*THINKING* someone has gang ties vs. a well known racist" is the most poignant. Especially since it was aided with Desean never getitng in trouble.

That said I do think some of this "NFL is in trouble in the near future" talk is warranted whether it be cus of smaller things (on the grand scheme) like this... or the CTE thing.

sidenote: The Texans are apparently tryna shop around the #1 pick... something tells me that won't happen.

TYBG

Indo get rolled up like car windows,
Avoiding the policeman them Carl Winslows

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/derrick-ward-goes-on-twitter-rampage-against-nfl-espn-more-032814

Derrick Ward ranted about the Desean Jackson thing and he made A LOT of very solid point. Whether you like his approach or not you can't deny he laid out quite a few valid points.

(If someone posted it my bad, if not enjoy the read, theres definitely no lack of truth being pointed out there)

Well ESPN is just being ESPN. As far as the whole eagles knowing who they drafted 6 years ago...Ward is wrong. They have a different coach and GM than who they had in 08. As far as the Eagles are concerned, they know he hasn't been convicted of a crime but he's traveling down a dangerous path. They are trying to avoid a possible Aaron Hernandez situation.

If Al Davis was still around, Jackson would be wearing an Oakland Raiders jersey already. That speed!

To be honest, I think the Raiders still may go for him. That'd be a great signing for a team with a lot of caproom.

No more perfect offseason marriage than this one and it is officially afoot.

https://twitter.com/DConnollyNFL/status/449938146738708480

Raiders and WR DeSean Jackson have entered "serious negotiations" and are working towards a deal
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

DeSean Jackson is meeting with the Redskins Monday and they are the ftont runner to land him. I like this. Revenge and fits with the scheme.

Washington has a scheme?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

DeSean Jackson is meeting with the Redskins Monday and they are the ftont runner to land him. I like this. Revenge and fits with the scheme.

Washington has a scheme?

he fits with their offense... Garçon on one side and Jackson on the other sounds pretty damn good.

Washington has a scheme?

he fits with their offense... Garçon on one side and Jackson on the other sounds pretty damn good.
And Santana moss

Washington has a scheme?

So they have a scheme in the same way that a monkey throwing his own :censored: against the wall has a scheme.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Washington has a scheme?

So they have a scheme in the same way that a monkey throwing his own :censored: against the wall has a scheme.

Why do you feel the need to question almost everything I say on these threads.

It's just part of sports banter

You will give eachother :censored: when you dont agree with it, and give a counter arguement. I'd want Djax on the pats to have a deep threat again that we've been lacking, but know it wont happen after Aaron Hernandez thing.

It's just part of sports banter

You will give eachother :censored: when you dont agree with it, and give a counter arguement. I'd want Djax on the pats to have a deep threat again that we've been lacking, but know it wont happen after Aaron Hernandez thing.

I would think that the Patriots would have to play this one really safe.

What happened to the Raiders getting Desean Jackson? Seemed like that was the obvious fit but now it looks like he will end up with the Skins.

Jackson with Oakland= Helps Oakland/Helps his Career/Helps Matt Shaub

Jackson with Redskins= Another disaster in DC

Archived