3. Logano

4. Bowyer

5. Biffle

6. Gordon

7. McMurray

8. Newman

9. Hamlin

10. Khane

Little E sweeps Pocono. Harvick came back from the speeding penalty & was looking good, so was Kurt before hitting the wall. It was a pretty good race for Pocono. Next up, IMO, the better road course, Watkins Glen.

baltimoreravens.png

Junior's first win ever at Texas in 2000 was in the last year of the old CBS era. If you count his 2000 Winston All-Star Race, that was on TNN.

Next 6 years- won a race each year during the FOX/NBC/TNT era.

2008 and 2012- TNT June Michigan.

Then, this year- one on each of the networks.

Scary news out of the Nationwide series: Milka Dunno has a ride!!!

MILKY!

But seriously, why?

Supposedly, she has a sponsor. Money trumps common sense in NASCAR these days.

CITGO? I know that was her sponsor in IndyCar/ARCA, but I'm not sure if they want to get back into NASCAR as a sponsor. Any word on her sponsor?

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

MILKY!

But seriously, why?

Supposedly, she has a sponsor. Money trumps common sense in NASCAR these days.

CITGO? I know that was her sponsor in IndyCar/ARCA, but I'm not sure if they want to get back into NASCAR as a sponsor. Any word on her sponsor?

NO word, but will be RAB Racing.

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE FUN GUYS

ALSO: MrRangersFan, if you could stop it with the post padding by letting everyone know when there's a wreck during a race, that'd be great. It's fine to discuss the happenings of the race while it goes on but the key word is discuss, not inform. If people want to know what's going on in the race, they're going to have better ways to find it out—watching the race, following on Twitter, etc.

It's post padding and keeps the topic at the top of the forum non-organically, pushing down other threads where there are actually discussions going on.

Thanks.

(Oh, and IndyCar's better. :P)

6fQjS3M.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE FUN GUYS

Twitter was abuzz when Morgan Shepard took out Joey Logano at New Hampshire. I can wait for the hilarity when she spins and takes out half the field, Pocono-style.

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

A week ago, I mentioned how Jeff Gordon was no longer the guy NASCAR fans love to hate.

Well, I just watched an old "Top 5 reasons you can't blame" on diehard NASCAR fans for hating Gordon.

One of the reasons they mentioned was Brooke and how their seemingly perfect marriage back in the day rubbed some fans the wrong way- this was when everything Gordon touched turned to gold.

Keep in mind he's not the only NASCAR driver that got married at a time they became big stars early (Matt Kenseth) or hailed from California (Kevin Harvick, who got married to Delana just a few weeks before the famous first win).

Do you think it was a case of the Gordons seemingly being too perfect? Or that Brooke never seemed to dive headfirst into the sport like, say, DeLana Harvick?

Archived