2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

rvrdgsfn

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, about the 2015 schedule...

Via Jayski

Jim Noble of ESPN/SiriusXM/PRN tweeted Monday evening, "The Southern 500 at Darlington (SC) Raceway will return to its traditional Labor Day weekend date [sunday, Sept 6th] when NASCAR announces the 2015 Sprint Cup schedule, perhaps as early as this weekend. Atlanta Motor Speedway - which has raced on Labor Day weekend since 2009 - will have its lone Sprint Cup race weekend moved earlier in the season to week #2 - Sunday, March 1, 2015. One other notable change will be the Bristol (TN) spring weekend -- often plagued by weather issues in March, Bristol successfully lobbied for a later date, and will now hold its spring Cup race on Sunday, April 19, 2015.

baltimoreravens.png

Racing at 10 in the morning? From Bristol? Yeah, I'll take that. The Truck race was postponed due to rain last night. The race is coming up soon.

Can't say I'm surprised, but there's not that many people in the stands. Looks like the Bristol Area Retirement Home decided to catch the race after the early-bird special let up at the Golden Corral.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Racing at 10 in the morning? From Bristol? Yeah, I'll take that. The Truck race was postponed due to rain last night. The race is coming up soon.

Can't say I'm surprised, but there's not that many people in the stands. Looks like the Bristol Area Retirement Home decided to catch the race after the early-bird special let up at the Golden Corral.

That always baffled me about truck, Nationwide, and even some Cup races. The lack of people in the stands. I mean, any race would still be a more than decent experience.

Blaney got loose and ran into him. It happens 100 times every week. The only reason it's anything is because Larson is the super-hot rookie in Cup. But if you watch back in 15th-20th, that happens every lap. Larson is just spoiled by running up with really good drivers all the time. As Ty Dillion said about the Regan Smith talk, it's Bristol. I see nothing wrong with what Blaney did.

Blaney got loose and ran into him. It happens 100 times every week. The only reason it's anything is because Larson is the super-hot rookie in Cup. But if you watch back in 15th-20th, that happens every lap. Larson is just spoiled by running up with really good drivers all the time. As Ty Dillion said about the Regan Smith talk, it's Bristol. I see nothing wrong with what Blaney did.

Hell Larson wrecked himself today in practice getting loose the same way and he was driving by himself not even with a car to the outside to take the downforce off his car.

That's a nice looking car. A lot better than his 3M schemes have been as, for whatever reason, I've never really liked them. Hoping Gordon's 3M schemes for next year are better, which is a safe bet since he always has a nice scheme.

IUe6Hvh.png

That's a nice looking car. A lot better than his 3M schemes have been as, for whatever reason, I've never really liked them. Hoping Gordon's 3M schemes for next year are better, which is a safe bet since he always has a nice scheme.

I hope it's not a predominately white car, that just looks like it says "underfunded" to me.

for some odd reason I feel like flames will be involved somehow...

Results from Bristol:

1. Logano

2. Keselowski

3. Kenseth

4. Johnson

5. Kurt Busch

6. Stenhouse Jr.

7. Edwards

8. McMurray

9. Menard

10. Biffle

Hmm, Logano burned out his tires in his last victory, I wonder if it'll be a trend... Nah... It was a good race. Jamie Mac had a good car but Penske seems to be the Ford team Somewhat of a Penske sweep this weekend. Up next, Atlanta. 2 more to go!

baltimoreravens.png

Archived