NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it only moved on the kings uniform in this pic (makes sense cuz of updated uni), not the whole league lol...teams like the warriors and the pelicans (2 visible in the pic) have had it on the top....

I was only referring to the Kings. It's a possibility that it is being standardized league-wide, but I can't tell based off just that photo alone. I already know there are teams that have it at the top...I do watch the NBA.

it only moved on the kings uniform in this pic (makes sense cuz of updated uni), not the whole league lol...teams like the warriors and the pelicans (2 visible in the pic) have had it on the top....

I was only referring to the Kings. It's a possibility that it is being standardized league-wide, but I can't tell based off just that photo alone. I already know there are teams that have it at the top...I do watch the NBA.

If the Swingman shorts in that adidas retail guide that was posted here are an accurate representation of the real deal, then they are standardizing it league-wide.

All teams used to have the NBA logo on the bottom of the right leg, but maybe 15 years ago they allowed teams to move it up. I was disappointed when the Bulls moved the logo up. I thought it looked better tucked in by the diamond on the shorts.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

If the Swingman shorts in that adidas retail guide that was posted here are an accurate representation of the real deal, then they are standardizing it league-wide.
standardizing sucks !

Archived