NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

Any leaks on the gray Magic jersey????

Call me crazy, but I think I see a reflection of it in the top right corner of the front photo of the Miami Heat sponsor-ready Christmas jersey. But the mind sees what it wants to see.

You are my HERO. I see them!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer the Wizards' primary unis to the alt, but the alt doesn't look terrible -- so far. I miss the center stripe as well (the red yoke looks awkward with out it) -- and the shorts aren't nearly as boss as the primaries (with the "W" star at the bottom). If they were going to go with a plainer look, I would've liked to see the 3 stars down each leg instead of that generic "Above The Rim" panel.

That is...unless that panel is supposed to represent the top of the Washington Monument(!?).

I prefer the Wizards' primary unis to the alt, but the alt doesn't look terrible -- so far. I miss the center stripe as well (the red yoke looks awkward with out it) -- and the shorts aren't nearly as boss as the primaries (with the "W" star at the bottom). If they were going to go with a plainer look, I would've liked to see the 3 stars down each leg instead of that generic "Above The Rim" panel.

That is...unless that panel is supposed to represent the top of the Washington Monument(!?).

Pretty sure that is a correct guess.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Can someone tell me what the BBVA stands for on the Heat Photoshopped jersey? My minds drawing a blank.

It's the second largest bank in Spain, according to Wikipedia. When it first started sponsoring the NBA, it called itself BBVA Compass. It also sponsors teams all over the world. I don't bank with them so I don't know if they're any good, but the NBA is definitely getting greedy (greedier). (I know that the Heat jersey was Photoshopped, but it's not farfetched.)

http://press.bbva.com/latest-contents/press-releases/spain/bbva-frances-new-strategic-sponsor-of-boca-juniors-and-river-plate%289882-22-101-c-92164%29.html

Boca_475.jpg

Wizards should really just go back to being the Bullets and get it over with. But as we found out with the Hornets, even if the Wizards rebrand themselves as the Bullets, the league won't let them wear the same jerseys (those are now Hardwood Classics) and they'll be forced to design and wear new ones, all in the name of merchandising.

Anybody got photoshop skills what it would look like with a white stripe on the new blue wizard alternate uniform? Also a regular blue jersey with the original color scheme

Actually I'm a 2k14 Jersey modder. I already did a regular blue jersey base on the away jersey. here it is!

wizards4.jpg

Anybody got photoshop skills what it would look like with a white stripe on the new blue wizard alternate uniform? Also a regular blue jersey with the original color scheme

Actually I'm a 2k14 Jersey modder. I already did a regular blue jersey base on the away jersey. here it is!

wizards4.jpg

this is what they should 've done

Archived