NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Cavs jerseys?

These are LeBron jerseys at the Adidas factory.

BtpKoSRCMAE6uym.jpg

Old design with old adidas material with the newer word mark

Got it.

I was hoping it wasn't anything real, as those are just hideous.

That is somebody's big F-Up. Acting in haste nobody bothered to figure out if the Cavs blanks they had on hand were the current style. Those will be hitting the ohio TJ Maxx racks in no time as there's no way a retailer is going to accept those as 1st quality.

No way. That crap will fly off the shelves quicker than you can say "not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven...".

Yes, because that business philosophy is so unique to adidas. Maybe people could start a charitable foundation where they make good looking sports uniforms, give them to the teams, and then hold fund raisers maybe by collecting money from cars at intersections or hosting dinners or claiming that they're collecting money to cure polio but they're really not to come up with the extra money to pay said teams as well as their own employees, under the guise of a not-for-profit company.

That's pretty much the alternative.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

New Cavs jerseys?

These are LeBron jerseys at the Adidas factory.

BtpKoSRCMAE6uym.jpg

Old design with old adidas material with the newer word mark

Got it.

I was hoping it wasn't anything real, as those are just hideous.

That is somebody's big F-Up. Acting in haste nobody bothered to figure out if the Cavs blanks they had on hand were the current style. Those will be hitting the ohio TJ Maxx racks in no time as there's no way a retailer is going to accept those as 1st quality.

No way. That crap will fly off the shelves quicker than you can say "not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven...".

It's a risky proposition to take defective product and sell it as a 1st no matter how well it might sell as you run the risk of upset customers realizing they got garbage product. Then the retailer has to get an RA and deal with getting credited back or they have to dispute the invoice.

Not as simple as saying anything Lebron will sell no matter what.

Is it just me being an ass but the "I Feel Home" shirt seem wrong or like a Ralph Wiggum moment

[imATA

well, he did cho-cho-choose cleveland..........but they are both excused with dimwitted fathers like Clancy and Delonte

Is it just me being an ass but the "I Feel Home" shirt seem wrong or like a Ralph Wiggum moment

Btwq5WOIYAEjLBi.jpg

Looks like that awesome CavFanatic jersey is returning. Easily the best one in their set.

This makes me happy as a Cavs fan. The only jersey i use on NBA 2k

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I doubt that jersey is coming back as the cavs already have an alternate and as far as I know are not scheduled to have a "pride" jersey this season.

If Lebron asked for it. Im sure the league will comply.

Remember they were fined for wearing throwbacks in the Celtics series in the playoffs when told they couldn't.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2010/05/cavaliers_takes.html

lebron-piss-powder-copy.jpg

shado_logo.gif

I doubt that jersey is coming back as the cavs already have an alternate and as far as I know are not scheduled to have a "pride" jersey this season.

If Lebron asked for it. Im sure the league will comply.

Remember they were fined for wearing throwbacks in the Celtics series in the playoffs when told they couldn't.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2010/05/cavaliers_takes.html

lebron-piss-powder-copy.jpg

The Heat wore 7274838373 different jerseys last year even though they had a red alternate

@dcjames5

They had their three main jerseys, the red hot alternate that was unveiled prior to the season, the throwback uniform that was also announced prior to the season and the Noche Latina and Christmas Day jerseys. They never once wore a jersey without the nba's consent or knowing. This season, as seen with the adidas style guide leaked these past few weeks, all of the league's uniforms were almost "scheduled" out as far as which team will be getting new or throwback uniforms for this season. Aside from the likely Christmas Day jersey, there is no mention in that catalog of any addition to the cavs' uniform set. That same catalog has been spot on this far and I anticipate it being spot on for the rest of the yet to be unveiled uniforms.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

They had their three main jerseys, the red hot alternate that was unveiled prior to the season, the throwback uniform that was also announced prior to the season and the Noche Latina and Christmas Day jerseys. They never once wore a jersey without the nba's consent or knowing. This season, as seen with the adidas style guide leaked these past few weeks, all of the league's uniforms were almost "scheduled" out as far as which team will be getting new or throwback uniforms for this season. Aside from the likely Christmas Day jersey, there is no mention in that catalog of any addition to the cavs' uniform set. That same catalog has been spot on this far and I anticipate it being spot on for the rest of the yet to be unveiled uniforms.

they also had the white hot and the black on black jersey

@dcjames5

Also not all throwback jerseys that are scheduled are released. There are countless years of when some throwbacks were presented when they weren't advertised in the catalog as well as 2years ago when they were doing 90s throwbacks for 10 teams but only 6 or so was introduced. (Will update when I find the links)

Edit: found it!

http://news.sportslogos.net/2012/07/24/nba-ready-to-take-us-all-back-to-the-90s/

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/teams-will-reportedly-rock-90s-throwbacks-next-season/

590x330xScreen-shot-2012-07-24-at-07.51.

nbaunis3-590x334.jpg

590x327xScreen-shot-2012-07-24-at-07.51.

Jazz, Raptors, Cavaliers, Rockets and 76ers were presented in the catalog but was NEVER "released" when the time came! No reason was given either. ?

shado_logo.gif

In reference to what djam2410 said, the white hot uniform was used in only in the 2012/13 season and the black on black was only used the season prior to that. Both were announced prior to their respective seasons as well.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived