NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Cavs jerseys?

These are LeBron jerseys at the Adidas factory.

BtpKoSRCMAE6uym.jpg

Old design with old adidas material with the newer word mark

Got it.

I was hoping it wasn't anything real, as those are just hideous.

That is somebody's big F-Up. Acting in haste nobody bothered to figure out if the Cavs blanks they had on hand were the current style. Those will be hitting the ohio TJ Maxx racks in no time as there's no way a retailer is going to accept those as 1st quality.

Looks like the Bulls have added pinstripes to their current alternates. Watch the video.

Striping changes everything...I'm a fan of the Jordan pinstripes, but these definitely look better, all because of the traditional striping pattern being used. Everything flows a little better. Makes me wonder if a less outline-crazy version of the Pacers' pinstriped look could work.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

New Cavs jerseys?

BtpKoSRCMAE6uym.jpg

Got it.

That is somebody's big F-Up. Acting in haste nobody bothered to figure out if the Cavs blanks they had on hand were the current style. Those will be hitting the ohio TJ Maxx racks in no time as there's no way a retailer is going to accept those as 1st quality.

Those look like a bad Cavfanatic jersey mockup. Old lebron era road with new. Too bad if the gold matched up it still would be horrible with that ComicSans.
shado_logo.gif

New Cavs jerseys?

BtpKoSRCMAE6uym.jpg

Got it.

Those look like a bad Cavfanatic jersey mockup. Old lebron era road with new. Too bad if the gold matched up it still would be horrible with that ComicSans.
Where is Comic Sans on those?

New Cavs jerseys?

BtpKoSRCMAE6uym.jpg

Got it.

All I've read is that LeBron's Cavs jerseys sold out online in minutes and his delay on number choice held production hostage even longer. They will likely use every supply they have to meet demand.

That said, something that looks like this needs to hit the store shelves where buyer can beware.

People buy horrible Chinese knockoffs and MLB teams call t-shirts "jerseys" and give them away. People will buy these, especially if it's all that's left.

Anybody got photoshop skills what it would look like with a white stripe on the new blue wizard alternate uniform? Also a regular blue jersey with the original color scheme

Actually I'm a 2k14 Jersey modder. I already did a regular blue jersey base on the away jersey. here it is!

wizards4.jpg

this is what they should 've done

Can you do one with white on top and a red stripe?

106loox.jpg

What is up with these cavs frankenstein jerseys? Why is adidas making them?

BtqIJ6pCIAEcrKo.jpg

BtpKoSRCMAE6uym.jpg

Obviously they don't have any correct blanks in stock so they are trying to put his name on any piece of garbage that they think they can sell. I still don't see how those old blanks with the yellow wordmark and number actually sell at full price.

Or Adidas is creating a new series where they mismatch jersey elements from different eras. Example: current Cavs' wordmark and number with the 03-10 jerseys.

Nba unwritten rule: LeBron's team will always have multiple uniforms = $$$$ jersey sales
shado_logo.gif

Archived