NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

Wiz alt uni shorts:

BtFd6nlCIAAJd4T.jpg

Maybe they'll be modeled after these unis from the 85-86 area?

Someone buy that man a cheeseburger.

Ah, Manute Bol. 7'7 tall and his playing weight was listed at 200 pounds.

A small joke going around the Wizards online community is that the jerseys could just as easily be red or silver, since the last time the team had an alternate, the shorts were a different color then the jersey. Personally, I'm hoping the team uses the "dc" logo instead of a script on the jersey, not unlike the Spurs with their alt. The "dc" is a good logo, so it'd be nice to see on the front of the jersey, IMO.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BtFpYEXCYAAcLcf.jpg

BtFcST3CYAATjNA.jpg

You put a predominantly red logo on a red background and didn't bother to outline it. Way to go above and beyond, adidas.

There is historical precedent for sub-numeral contrasting nameplates. Chicago State did it around 2003, I believe. Mind you, Chicago State is a catastrophic joke of a program that can't hang on to a conference, so I don't know why anyone would want to emulate them, but hey, here it is!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Any leaks on the gray Magic jersey????

Call me crazy, but I think I see a reflection of it in the top right corner of the front photo of the Miami Heat sponsor-ready Christmas jersey. But the mind sees what it wants to see.

i see what you're sayin, E. looks like the wordmark ends in "GI"? what could that be? "Magi"?

Maybe the C is just lost in the reflection, folds or whatever else could distort a reflection.

lol, calm it down there, amigo.

they'll certainly look good though..i'll give ya that. actually, they shoulda gone with that design for the top of the home and away unis so they didn't have the weird stripe behind the number and the odd stroking of the numbering.

Personally I like the stripe behind the number on the front. I think it's unique and a nice nod to the past. I still could do without the silver detailing though, and the number font is kind of dopey.

Overall, I much prefer the look of the home and away unis for the Wiz, but all things considered this new alternate isn't shabby at all. I'm just glad no sleeves were involved most of all.

90758391980.gif

BtJ74cbCUAAtg-e.jpg

That looks great. Reaching back to the Bullets past has paid off well for the aesthetics of the Wizards.
Not a fan of the jersey. The red yoke just looks awkward and unnecessary.

The Wizards have severely downgraded overall since getting rid of the blue/black/gold uniforms.

same yoke that is on their home/away set though

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived