NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

dTevmpfl.jpg

Damn, that is sharp. Primary logo is on the shorts now, too.

Wow, yeah it is. I actually really like that. Wish they would just put that workmark on the black alternate also. Almost makes you long for the days of C-Webb and Peja... sigh

(Hard to believe, as a kid I hated the Kings because they were "always good")

90758391980.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I figured...however, I was hopeful maybe it represented a team who has appeared in the NBA Finals?

And on a side note...can we please see these new "pride" jerseys being talked about. I'm more than excited to see a gray Magic jersey!

BsqyHn_CMAAYJdG.png

Note the listing of the number of titles for the franchise.

Can you get a close up of the magic tab, if there is one on the model jersey? Can you also see if the suns home has one, because that was in the catalog too.

I like these Xmas jerseys more than the sleeved ones, but the firstname concept is lame. Might as well go with nicknames, those were fun.

Jeesh those Christmas Day unis are brutal. If the nameplate contrasts like on the style guide it will look awful. Hate the logos on the front too, save for a few that actually fit nicely (Magic, OKC). I'll take the sleeves over this crap any day. The first year of the Christmas jerseys were best, then the second year, then the third. Seems as if adidas is trying to do worse every time.

spacer.png

The gold strip is stupid. I really like the idea in soccer, but putting the stars over thre crest doesn't look bad. I can't think of a way to fit something like that into a basketball uniform without it looking bad.

Big upgrade for the Kings. No more white workmark on white is the biggest fix, but I think the striping looks pretty cool in purple, black, and gold.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived