Elwood

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops, forgot to post these "BUCKS" unis from summer league:

15392663-standard.jpg

15392662-standard.jpg

PI-NBA-Jabari-Parker-Bucks-Summer-League

The 3-stripes abuse by Adidas is out of control. I can't appreciate or even focus on any design on a uniform when Adidas does this. Drives my even more crazy on futbol uniforms.

Besides the gold tab, the Bucks may have a subtle change coming... BuckS gone on home and road unis but MilwaukeE stays?:

bucksuniformchange_fullsize_story1.jpg?1rsz_1newbucksuni.jpg

Source: "Bucks will have a uniform change this year" OnMilwaukee.com

That's a good basketball uniform. If not for nostalgia, would people really be pushing for them to change away from this?

The number font is pretty bad (too small and skinny), and the MilwaukeE looks dumb. Not really a fan of the beveling, either. Yep. I hope they go to something else.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Besides the gold tab, the Bucks may have a subtle change coming... BuckS gone on home and road unis but MilwaukeE stays?:

That's a good basketball uniform. If not for nostalgia, would people really be pushing for them to change away from this?

The number font is pretty bad (too small and skinny), and the MilwaukeE looks dumb. Not really a fan of the beveling, either. Yep. I hope they go to something else.

I think the collar on the home and away uniforms are the only thing that should change. Wow, I honestly never noticed the M and E are larger on the red alternate. Their alternate is damn near perfect though.

Their home and road set is one of the most solid in the league.

Goofy collar, too. Think the regular uniforms are good but not great.

I think the collar on the home and away uniforms are the only thing that should change. Wow, I honestly never noticed the M and E are larger on the red alternate. Their alternate is damn near perfect though.

Then V-neck it shall be :) (My concept, not worthy of its own thread. Replaced red with maroon):

ScreenShot2014-06-03at53603AM_zps6758e3fScreenShot2014-06-03at60054AM_zpsff82081ScreenShot2014-06-03at54816AM_zpsa28b36f

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

For me, it's less to do with nostalgia, and more to do with the fact that green and red just isn't that great of a combination. But if they're gonna change them anyway, they may as well go with the most distinctive look the team has ever had.

If the Bucks are playing. Has the schedule been released?

But anyway... Ugh. Red.

Normally I would agree, but Christmas is the one day it actually makes sense for the Bucks to wear red.

Elwood, I love your idea of using Maroon, it's a creative, unique way of blending the two major non-Green colors the Bucks have used (Red & Purple). Excellent idea! :)

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

My concern with the maroon and green is that they're almost exactly the same tone. Reduced to black and white they would appear very similar shades of gray. That makes for a very muddy design. Maroon would require a much lighter green for maximum contrast.

The current red is bright enough to separate it from the green, which is why the colors work together. And that's also why the Irish Rainbows look so good.

Archived