Gastonia Grizzlies New Uniforms

Spiderbat

As a one off promo, they're fine, it's low levels minor league ball, kitschy crap like this kinda goes with the territory

EDIT

Oh God I just went on their website, these are seemingly a full part of the rotation, now that is stupid.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Is the tie screened on or something? Is it a v-neck pullover with a vest on top? How many pieces is sthat thing?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Everything except the collar looks screened on to me. The left shoulder of the guy on the right of the picture is bunched up a bit, which makes it look like it's more than one layer, but that doesn't look to be the case judging from the other guy.

IUe6Hvh.png

Jesus. These are adults that have to wear these things. I don't care how low level your team is, dress them like professionals, not like you're a teen mom dressing an accident.

:censored: me sideways.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Just to clarify, most likely nothing is screened on and it's probably one layer, alot of minor league teams are starting to use sublimation (dying white poly fabrics) as it allows crazy designs like this without adding any Weight or layers to the actual jersey, most of the one off minor league jerseys I've seen on here have been done this way (as well as a few regular jerseys). The also use the same process for AFL (Australian) and rugby jeraeys

Just to clarify, most likely nothing is screened on and it's probably one layer, alot of minor league teams are starting to use sublimation (dying white poly fabrics) as it allows crazy designs like this without adding any Weight or layers to the actual jersey, most of the one off minor league jerseys I've seen on here have been done this way (as well as a few regular jerseys). The also use the same process for AFL (Australian) and rugby jeraeys

On the Gastonia Times article, it stated that the tie was indeed screened on.

That's just a misinformed writers, a work at a u.uform manufacturer, I see/handle between 500 & 1000 garments with screen printing or sublimation every single day. Just from looka at that one picture I can tell you it is sublimated and not screened. Just like all of Adidas' tequila sunrise and white sox college uniforms

and Mississippi states new alta

Archived