hailstateunis

High School Football Uniforms 2014

Honestly it has to due with the school's name Linganore... the name of a Native American Chief that use to live in the area.

I also forgot to mention they had digital camo alternate uniforms last year too... I don't recall them being nike... I think they were just generic brand uniforms: http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/fredericknewspost.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/9/97/99713bfa-32ed-11e3-8781-0019bb30f31a/5258c0956a6df.image.jpg

Still wouldn't say it's Maryland-inspired just based on the wordmark and number font. Needs something a little larger than just that.

54000d8be57e2.image.jpg

54000e89c0029.image.jpg

In Greater Houston area Football, the La Marque Cougars (Navy) hosted the Galveston Ball Golden Tornadoes in the annual Clash of the Causeway last night. Ball has switched back to a yellow helmet under alumni and former Kansas City Chief (and Houston Cougar) Kimble Anders.

Nice looking matchup. Ball would look better with just solid numbers though.

Amarillo High School (Black & Gold) vs. Amarillo Palo Duro High School (Royal & White)

FBH%20AmarilloHigh%20PaloDuro9_082814.jp

Amarillo has had that same look for years had it when I played them in 06 but its a nice clean look

My alma mater national powerhouse Good Counsel (MD) used same uniforms (away) as last year in last night's season opening win. I'm sure we'll update next year as they usually cycle every 2-3 years.

BwQY0IPIEAAqCQF.jpg

gWIHfMc.jpg?1

1BhFQDB.jpg?1

NCphzKo.jpg?1

Had these uniforms for a few years now. Lincoln High School in Lincoln, NE

Poor number 53 they just gave him a white jersey & a red belt he is not going to see the field

The school I attended my senior year. The Paloma Valley Wildcats (Menifee, CA):

image-24.jpg

And their rival, the Heritage Patriots (Romoland, CA):

image-25.jpg

This thread made me curious about what my old high school is wearing these days (its been a few decades since I played there) so I did a google search and found them. Walnut Ridge, Columbus, Ohio. But check out what the opposing team is wearing... the logo on the back of the helmet? (That's Beechcroft High School, also from Columbus.)

hsfb-rdp1-9-14-blv-01.jpg

This thread made me curious about what my old high school is wearing these days (its been a few decades since I played there) so I did a google search and found them. Walnut Ridge, Columbus, Ohio. But check out what the opposing team is wearing... the logo on the back of the helmet? (That's Beechcroft High School, also from Columbus.)

hsfb-rdp1-9-14-blv-01.jpg

Is that Arizonas number font as well

Arizona 2014 helmet trends in a nutshell:

#1. Oversized logos, often on just one side of a helmet.

#2. More and more numbers on helmets, again often on just one side. (These things sometimes go together.)

Arizona 2014 helmet trends in a nutshell:

#1. Oversized logos, often on just one side of a helmet.

#2. More and more numbers on helmets, again often on just one side. (These things sometimes go together.)

1200245_orig.jpg

Cinnaminson High School (NJ) number on one side