High School Football Uniforms 2014

hailstateunis

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't go here, but I'd like to show you the unique helmets of another high school in Nebraska. This is what Millard North does:

1sFGiU5.jpg

They actually won the state championship two years ago.

Until I collapse? That doesn't really send a good message, especially after the kid from Jackson Prep in Mississippi died after collapsing on the field from over-hydrating.

I don't go here, but I'd like to show you the unique helmets of another high school in Nebraska. This is what Millard North does:

1sFGiU5.jpg

Until I collapse? That doesn't really send a good message, especially after the kid from Jackson Prep in Mississippi died after collapsing on the field from over-hydrating.

They usually don't write stuff on the back. This was just one of the best pictures I could find of their weird helmet striping.

1sFGiU5.jpg

You're being oversensitive. It just means he's giving it his all.

1sFGiU5.jpg

You're being oversensitive. It just means he's giving it his all.

Until he collapses that is. Then he'll likely either be hospitalized or be dead. Stupid slogan nonetheless. Junction boys was 60 years ago, people are slightly smarter now...

Any idea on the reason for the tape?

The tape is there to keep chin straps buckled. Especially with buckles that have been used a season +, they have a tendency to pop off mid-play on the high strap. That helps to keep them on and subsequently avoid penalties for players not having a chinstrap buckled/losing a helmet and having to sit a play.

...that's what we did when I coached in a pinch, anyway.

High school football went into full swing last night in Louisiana. Here's probably one of the best looking match-ups in the state last night, East St John Wildcats (public) versus Archbishop Rummel Raiders (private):

15779774-standard.jpg

Two public schools outside of New Orleans met up as the LW Higgins Hurricanes in a clean, modern uni took on the defending 4A state champion East Jefferson Warriors:

15779712-standard.jpg

Perennial national power, John Curtis Christian (private) versus the Mandeville Skippers (public):

15778549-standard.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

High school football went into full swing last night in Louisiana. Here's probably one of the best looking match-ups in the state last night, East St John Wildcats (public) versus Archbishop Rummel Raiders (private):

15779774-standard.jpg

What the what? Since when did the Steelers get demoted to the high-school level?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

15779774-standard.jpg

What the what? Since when did the Steelers get demoted to the high-school level?

And the team name is the Wildcats??

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

The raiders need white on their pants stripe, and the wildcats need to rethink their entire existence.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived