High School Football Uniforms 2014

hailstateunis

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My school singed a contract with Adidas and got new Techfit Uniforms and Coach got us new Matte White helmets

here are the Uniforms

10721319_921287517905583_1387078256_n.jp

Helmets

10721337_921287681238900_382849582_n.jpg

And last night Coach surprised the team with a new decal and red pants for our Rivalry game with Holland Christan (aka The other school in town)

The decal features the Seal of the City of Holland they also put on Red chinstraps and wore red pants for the first time this season which was a surprise for the team when they walked in from warmups

702469_921287271238941_1508420423_n.jpg?

10717888_921293361238332_281604539_n.jpg

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

• 1 month later...

i designed these uniforms and logos for the Belmont Bulldogs (Canada) for the previous year but i never saw pictures until now. thought they were still worth showing. they handed me a bulldog logo they wanted to update and i thought it was one they were using. turns out they took it from somewhere else and i never having seen it before and assuming it was their own built an updated version off of it. so if it looks familiar, yea i dont know where it came from but its not exclusive to the school. and they wanted the unis to be like the Seahawks

NXnWJny.jpg

YKtNV09.jpg

q4KmDZx.jpg

DW9f55O.jpg

early concept without the chain link pants stripe

UMyPTBv.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I like the chain link pattern. I don't like the gray-to-white gradient numbers on the aways though.

Chain pattern does not do much for me maybe some spikes would have been nice not sure though then numbers on the away has to be a nightmare for anyone watching or calling the game from a distance.

Regarding the helmet tape for Millard North:

"Years ago, a player's chin strap broke off during a game and he quickly taped it to the helmet to continue playing. Over time it became a tradition, and "taping the helmets" has become an MNHS staple."

"The look dates back to the mid 1980s, when the upper flap of a player's chinstrap kept coming loose and officials insisted that it be secured. The coaching staff wrapped some tape around it, and the look caught on from there."

*I can post links later, I'm in phone at the moment.

i designed these uniforms and logos for the Belmont Bulldogs (Canada) for the previous year but i never saw pictures until now. thought they were still worth showing. they handed me a bulldog logo they wanted to update and i thought it was one they were using. turns out they took it from somewhere else and i never having seen it before and assuming it was their own built an updated version off of it. so if it looks familiar, yea i dont know where it came from but its not exclusive to the school. and they wanted the unis to be like the Seahawks

NXnWJny.jpg

YKtNV09.jpg

q4KmDZx.jpg

DW9f55O.jpg

UMyPTBv.jpg

I know that Mahomet-Seymour High School in Illinois uses that Bulldog logo.

bd-logo.gif

• 2 weeks later...

NXnWJny.jpg

YKtNV09.jpg

q4KmDZx.jpg

DW9f55O.jpg

UMyPTBv.jpg

I know that Mahomet-Seymour High School in Illinois uses that Bulldog logo.

bd-logo.gif

Reminds me of Siena's logo:

s2wg7oh4rvqs6lvw9wdslqpyh.gif

niagaraq.png

Louisiana just held its first set of state championship matchups in the Superdome last Friday. The Division IV, Division III, Division II and Division I titles were contested among the state's "Select" designated schools (primarily private schools). Here's what the games looked like:

Division IV pitted the #5 Southern University Lab Kittens (Baton Rouge) against the #6 seeded Ouachita Christian Eagles (Monroe). Ouachita Christian blew out the Kittens 52-6 and took home their 3rd state crown in 4 years.

16502851-standard.jpg16502846-standard.jpg

Division III was between the #1 seed Catholic High of New Iberia Panthers against the #2 seed Calvary Baptist Academy Cavaliers (Shreveport). The Cavaliers squeaked by the Panthers 27-24 for their 2nd consecutive state championship.

16505984-standard.jpg16504984-standard.jpg

Division II matched up the #1 University Lab Cubs (Baton Rouge) against cross-town rivals and #7 seeded Parkview Baptist Eagles (Baton Rouge). U High won 46-32 for their first state title since 1988.

-0650185b2aaff4c4.JPG-41b0241c19d64e48.JPG

Lastly were the big boys in Division I which featured the #6 Jesuit Blue Jays (New Orleans) against national power and #1 seeded John Curtis Christian Patriots (River Ridge). Jesuit pulled another massive upset and took the title 17-14; their first title since 1960.

-5127337b5e659654.JPG-88ea3bc1873b1fc8.JPG

gYH2mW9.png

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the old bump but this is the best spot for USA Football uniforms for tomorrow's game vs. Canada.

IMG_20150206_160530_zps1mk98veh.jpg

Not as bad as they could be. I had little knowledge of the International Bowl prior to this, but apparently Jameis Winston and Todd Gurley played in this game as high schoolers.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 8 months later...

What is an Amarillo school doing playing Wichita Falls? They're three and a half hours away.

A lot of highly ranked high school teams will travel to other states to play top tier teams. A constant top ten team in my area (Buford) plays a team from another state every year.

Depending on the size of the schools the districts may be a bit larger out in West Texas. It's not uncommon for that to happen. It changes every season too.

Except Wichita Falls' district has schools from White Settlement, Fort Worth, Azle, and Denton (all of which are within the DFW area*), as well as another Wichita Falls School. I guess I just think another school in that region of Texas, like Sherman or Mineral Wells, makes much more sense as a nondistrict opponent than one that's almost in New Mexico.

*And that makes zero sense, too; it's at least an hour-and-a-half drive from Denton to Wichita Falls.

Districts change every other year, and yes the closest district game for Amarillo High and Amarillo Tascosa is in Lubbock, but to get a formidable matchup they have to go to the next biggest city.

-some go as far as 3 or 4 hours away just for a district game. Crazy I know. That's the Texas Panhandle for you

Amarillo Tascosa High School (Black & Red) vs. Wichita Falls High School (White & Black)

FBH%20Tascosa%20WichitaFalls8_090514.jpg

Stinnett West Texas High School (Red & Gold) vs. Vega High School (White & Green)

13688015.jpg

Yeesh all I see are Texas Tech, Florida State, and USF

Same here. It's amazing how many schools rip off logo and/or design elements of college and NFL teams.

Vega's uniforms don't look very white and green to me. It's suppose to be white and black with an outline of gold on the numbers

Archived