2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowboys have played like crap but the Niners haven't played well either at least in the second half. Glad the 49ers upcoming schedule isn't too difficult. One thing I hate about the Harbaugh Niners is they let teams get back into the game somewhat.

Well, they're lucky Dallas dug themselves in too deep of a hole to completely come back. Had it'd been a score or two less, then you'd be right.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Cowboys have played like crap but the Niners haven't played well either at least in the second half. Glad the 49ers upcoming schedule isn't too difficult. One thing I hate about the Harbaugh Niners is they let teams get back into the game somewhat.

Well, they're lucky Dallas dug themselves in too deep of a hole to completely come back. Had it'd been a score or two less, then you'd be right.

No. You forget SF didn't even have Aldon Smith, Glenn Dorsey or Bowman dressed and lost two corners early plus possibly two guys via consussions.

Feel bad for Jadeveon Clowney. Torn meniscus.

Yeah that blows. Will miss at least a month if not two. Thankfully JJ Watt is outplaying his contract, which is insane.

----

Bears/49ers for some reason doesn't have me as worried as I think. Am I confused for thinking so optimistically about this game?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I think the Niners will beat the Bears at Levi's.

As will basically everybody, but I feel like the Bears will actually show up and make a game of it. Could be fun. Or it could be an absolute beating, I'm not sure.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I think the Niners will beat the Bears at Levi's.

As will basically everybody, but I feel like the Bears will actually show up and make a game of it. Could be fun. Or it could be an absolute beating, I'm not sure.

I think it will be a close game as well. You would have to think Cutler is going to play better than Romo.

Damn lots and lots of red in Allas. Ridiculously easy first offensive drive for SF.

I noticed that as well. I thought is was a Niners home game. Sea of Red.
Bw-FAgnIUAAd0Gc_zpsldouin6v.jpg

The next home game is against New Orleans. Just change the laundry from red to black since they travel hard to the "new stadjum" too.

Archived