2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just put Michael Sam on the field already, Dallas. It'll be a helluva lot better for that piss-poor Cowboys defense.

If you're actually watching the game you'll see that our defensive line is actually playing well. Coverage? That's a whole different story.

At this point, experiment Sam on Coverage. Make with what you have on reserves to save some face.*

*I can't believe I'm saying this on Week 1

Just put Michael Sam on the field already, Dallas. It'll be a helluva lot better for that piss-poor Cowboys defense.

If you're actually watching the game you'll see that our defensive line is actually playing well. Coverage? That's a whole different story.

At this point, experiment Sam on Coverage. Make with what you have on reserves to save some face.*

*I can't believe I'm saying this on Week 1

you say a lot of things that are unbelievable...

karatesteeler.0.gif

"Back to Football!"

Best moment of the day. Yeah, he'll get fined for it, but it was funny as hell to see how he delivered a WWE quality 'Big Boot' with cleats on no less.

Yeah, kicking a player in the face is always hysterical. It would have been even funnier if he'd broken the neck of the Browns player. Imagine how funny it would have been if they weren't wearing facemasks. Good times!

BB52Big.jpg

Did anyone expect anything different from the Cowboys? That's a bad football team.

I expected this offense to play better. This offense is suppose to be carrying this team. As of right now, we look like a bad football team. Offensively and defensively. We were suppose to just be bad defensively, not both.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Did anyone expect anything different from the Cowboys? That's a bad football team.

I expected this offense to play better. This offense is suppose to be carrying this team. As of right now, we look like a bad football team. Offensively and defensively. We were suppose to just be bad defensively, not both.

You should bring that up in the team meetings this week. The Cowboys...excuse me...you look like a bad football team because you are a bad football team. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Archived