TheSoundofThrowingPennies

2014 NFL Season Thread

Sounds like Tom Brady is going to gut his way through the injury the Patriots mostly made up.

What a gamer!

I see the Saints beating the Falcons today at the Georgia Dome, but some friends in Atlanta that I know are upset that Matt Ryan got that 5-yr contract, but didn't deliver. He has many years to deliver on a championship.

Idiot cbs announcer " I agree with the call, but that was clearly not a horse collar". So it shouldn't have ban a penalty, but it is right that a penalty was called. OK then.

I don't even know who that is playing QB for the eagles. This is a disgraceful performance, and while you don't want to overreact, it's probably legit to consider putting Sanchez in. Foles has nothing so far - can't make decisions, can't hold on to the ball, can't win.

Bears are playing some quality Bears football today. It's a quality mix of turnovers, penalties, injuries, and befuddling stupidity coming from an allegedly intelligent coaching staff/front office. Bills are outclassing them badly, despite being significant underdogs.

The Bills aren't bad, except for (possibly) at QB. I think the rest of the team is about league average, and the QB is a big ???. Today, he looks pretty good.

Antonio. :censored: ing. Brown. What a badass. I am absolutely loving the way Pittsburgh's offense is looking. Ben and Haley are finally settling in together it seems like, and the defense looks great too.

Sounds like Tom Brady is going to gut his way through the injury the Patriots mostly made up.

What a gamer!

Evidence his injury is "made up?"

Brandon Cooks just got his first NFL touchdown for the Saints. That kid is gonna be a stud.

Brandon Cooks just got his first NFL touchdown for the Saints. That kid is gonna be a stud.

Ya I feel he will be better than Watkins just because being in NO with Drew is better than being in buffalo

Redskins passing offense and special teams are absolutely horrible... Good running game and great defense. They need to stop the :censored:ty screen passes and end arounds to Jackson. I hate to say this, but right now RG3 can't hit the broad side of a damn barn... Wouldn't be surprised if Cousins was named the starter for the second half

Redskins passing offense and special teams are absolutely horrible... Good running game and great defense. They need to stop the :censored:ty screen passes and end arounds to Jackson. I hate to say this, but right now RG3 can't hit the broad side of a damn barn... Wouldn't be surprised if Cousins was named the starter for the second half

It's sad, because RG3 had so much potential, but it looks like his career is going to be disappointing. Cousins deserves to play anyways. He had a great preseason and has played well when he has started.

Cleveland just scored a TD.

Meanwhile, Hell has frozen over.

Cleveland just scored a TD.

Meanwhile, Hell has frozen over.

Terrence West, nonetheless. He's another rookie that could have a really solid year.

EDIT: Nevermind. No he didn't.