NHL by CCM (Toronto Revisit)

Lycan38

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way too similar to the Devils, from the stripes to the numbers on the away jersey to the socks.  The profile logo is always a solid choice though.

The Sharks' dark gray and black are really competing against each other.  Two colors that close to each other would look bad in embroidery.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Thanks for the feedback on the Senators. Think I'll revisit them at some point. Had some other ideas in mind for them. So, after a few days really tweaking things. I'm finally ready to post the next team. Note: Have made a template switch, plan sticking with it (as its my favorite) if designs allow it.

San Jose Sharks

CCM%2BSan%2BJose%2BSharks.png

Main set is based off the Sharks previous set. Orange is dropped from the jersey. Added a more traditional looking black third.

Heres a better look at the tweaked logos used.

San%2BJose%2B4.png

Thanks for the feedback so far.

Next up...

New Jersey Devils

CCM%2BNew%2BJersey%2BDevils.png

I've always preferred the Devils original look. I used that as the basis for this concept. Made some small adjustments to the original design.

Thanks.

Alright heres the next team.

Colorado Avalanche

CCM%2BColorado%2BAvalanche.png

For this concept I decided to modernize the mountain pattern look. Its a direction most people want the Avalanche to go. For the alternate I took some inspiration from their current, older alternate designs. Overall, I'm really satisfied with how the whole set came together.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll take a look at fixing the Avalanche when I get the chance.

Carolina Hurricanes

CCM%2BCarolina%2BHurricanes.png

The Hurricanes rebrand they went through a few seasons ago left something to be desired. So, for this concept I based it around that. In general the design is based around the current white. Brought back the silver/grey from the previous set. Use it as a accent on the middle stripes. The hurricane warning flag pattern still makes an appearance on the main set on the inside collar. The alternate is a previous idea that I've brought back and tweaked a little to round out the set.

Any feedback on the Hurricanes?

Been sitting on this next team for a little bit.

Pittsburgh Penguins

CCM%2BPittsburgh%2BPenguins.png

The idea for this concept started from a concept I had done for the team in the past. Wanted to take and refine the idea and make it more in line with their past. So, the design itself is inspired by the teams look from 1980-1992. Made some tweaks to give it a breath of fresh air and fixes my issues with their original design. The alternate draws from the teams look from '68-'71.

Archived