NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

I'll wait to see real pictures of the Clippers' uniforms instead of blurry 2K screenshots before I judge, but so far, it's not what I was expecting based on the teaser graphics. I was thinking they'd go with a vintage look, but it seems they're sticking with a more modern approach.

I will say this: I don't think the "butt stripe" is as egregious as the Suns' or Mavs', because it doesn't wrap all the way around the back of the shorts and there seems to be some actual design intent. The two-tone design is kind of cool, actually, and they found a way to do it without ripping off the Pistons.

I just want to say I'm proud my Suns forced the term "butt stripe" into our lexicon.

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Clippers uniform. The wordmark is staying the same (sans pool noodles, though), and the shorts have a half-blue, half-red butt stripe:

IMG_6804.PNG.ca4dd9156e9dcc0a1cd6179b97fd133d.PNG

It looks like Clippers decided to take shorts from Suns and retouch it a little.

4r2eer.png

23 minutes ago, militaryblue4 said:

Timberwolves

mntw-jersey-gallery-03-170809.jpg

mntw-jersey-gallery-08-170809.jpg

mntw-jersey-gallery-10-170809.jpg

mntw-jersey-gallery-02-170809.jpg

mntw-jersey-gallery-04-170809.jpg

mntw-jersey-gallery-05-170809.jpg

mntw-jersey-gallery-06-170809.jpg

mntw-jersey-gallery-07-170809.jpg

mntw-jersey-gallery-01-170809.jpg

I'm just glad at least the size of the letters of the NOB are back to a legible size in all the Nike jerseys (so far).

Clippers are a mess. Hard to tell for sure based on that video but sorta looks like-

* Black Collar

* Black wordmark

* Black front number

* Red back number

* Black player name

* Red/Blue butt stripe

Holy inconsistency 

6 minutes ago, Zilla2K said:

Better look at the Clippers

IMG_0463.JPG

On the smaller pic it almost looked good because the Clippers name looked like it was in italics and a better font but now I see it's just more of the same.

Archived