NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-06-18 at 8:38 PM, the_Raptors_king said:

it wasnt ment to be a good photoshop. the corporate logo is Sun Life Financial, which I know will be the Raptors jersey sponsor next season

On 2017-06-18 at 1:17 PM, WSU151 said:

Trust you...on what?  The uniform won't change?  That someone spent five minutes photoshopping a Nike logo and some corporate logo on an adidas jersey?

Watch out for that ledge, man.  You really went out there...

next time I say I have a source and trust me, trust me

1 hour ago, the_Raptors_king said:

I liked the logo on the concept you posted better then this one. That sun looks like a preschoolers scribbles. 

Awesome stuff, just awesome.  Maybe more than awesome.  Luckily you nailed the design too...so you were totally on top of it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 7/4/2017 at 4:50 PM, kimball said:

I am not sure if it is upside down? From the look of the A, that's just the font? Maybe? The space in the top of the A longer than the bottom. 

That will always be the case with the A, but almost never will you see the midline lower than center on a B, H, E, etc. in a typeface like what’s in the NBA logo. I mean, it’s *possible* that it’s not actually upside down, but the fact that it looks like it’s upside down is the problem.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

12 minutes ago, the_Raptors_king said:

So this is the Raptors potential uniform update according to NBA 2K. I like it

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.12.43 AM.png

The different striping pattern around the jersey collar drives me nuts, and I'm not convinced the bottom of the shorts striping is going to be white (probably just lighting on the 2K18 cover photoshop), but I think the adjusted side panels are an upgrade and the sponsorship patch isn't obnoxious. Interested to see what minor tweaks other teams make.

2 minutes ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

The different striping pattern around the jersey collar drives me nuts, and I'm not convinced the bottom of the shorts striping is going to be white (probably just lighting on the 2K18 cover photoshop), but I think the adjusted side panels are an upgrade and the sponsorship patch isn't obnoxious. Interested to see what minor tweaks other teams make.

the white on the shorts are my bad, I believe they will stay the same aswell

Leaving aside the logo creep, if one is able to, that's a total upgrade for me and solves some of the complaints I had when the Raps initially updated. Still feel like the claw-ball logo doesn't fit in with the rest of their vibe, though.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Just now, Surf said:

Raptors jersey look like some cheap junk you buy at a supermarket, but at least supermarked training tops don´t have the store's logo on the front!

I understand that you dislike the jersey, but don't quite understand why you chose that specific insult....

So this is the Raptors potential uniform update according to NBA 2K. I like it

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.12.43 AM.png

Idk, I like the left one a lot more (hints at previous Raptors jerseys). If you're gonna minimalize it that much, why not just remove everything on the sides?

13 minutes ago, JonahHaasCr said:

I understand that you dislike the jersey, but don't quite understand why you chose that specific insult....

Thought it was pretty straight forward, I don't like ads on uniforms

Archived