Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

22 minutes ago, labc93 said:

So, btw is anyone anxiously waiting to know the date of the official unveiling of the Nike NBA Jerseys. Well, I am and can't wait for someone to confirm it in this thread. I hope it's in the next few days. Since free agents are gonna be holding up their new jerseys. 

After summer league

22 minutes ago, labc93 said:

So, btw is anyone anxiously waiting to know the date of the official unveiling of the Nike NBA Jerseys. Well, I am and can't wait for someone to confirm it in this thread. I hope it's in the next few days. Since free agents are gonna be holding up their new jerseys. 

After summer league

23 minutes ago, labc93 said:

After summer league

I had it on a Spurs/Celtics Summer League game and they showed the mom of Celtics rookie Jayson Tatum wearing his jersey and it had the General Electric logo on it, which looked to be Adidas because the tag was the same and so was the material.  This ad patch nonsense is going to be frustrating. We can only hope it doesn't last.

6 hours ago, dont care said:

After summer league

Take this with a tiny grain of salt but maybe August 1?

On 2017-06-18 at 8:38 PM, the_Raptors_king said:

it wasnt ment to be a good photoshop. the corporate logo is Sun Life Financial, which I know will be the Raptors jersey sponsor next season

On 2017-06-18 at 1:17 PM, WSU151 said:

Trust you...on what?  The uniform won't change?  That someone spent five minutes photoshopping a Nike logo and some corporate logo on an adidas jersey?

Watch out for that ledge, man.  You really went out there...

next time I say I have a source and trust me, trust me

1 hour ago, the_Raptors_king said:

I liked the logo on the concept you posted better then this one. That sun looks like a preschoolers scribbles. 

1 hour ago, the_Raptors_king said:

Awesome stuff, just awesome.  Maybe more than awesome.  Luckily you nailed the design too...so you were totally on top of it.

On 7/4/2017 at 4:50 PM, kimball said:

I am not sure if it is upside down? From the look of the A, that's just the font? Maybe? The space in the top of the A longer than the bottom. 

That will always be the case with the A, but almost never will you see the midline lower than center on a B, H, E, etc. in a typeface like what’s in the NBA logo. I mean, it’s *possible* that it’s not actually upside down, but the fact that it looks like it’s upside down is the problem.

12 minutes ago, the_Raptors_king said:

So this is the Raptors potential uniform update according to NBA 2K. I like it

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.12.43 AM.png

The different striping pattern around the jersey collar drives me nuts, and I'm not convinced the bottom of the shorts striping is going to be white (probably just lighting on the 2K18 cover photoshop), but I think the adjusted side panels are an upgrade and the sponsorship patch isn't obnoxious. Interested to see what minor tweaks other teams make.

2 minutes ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

The different striping pattern around the jersey collar drives me nuts, and I'm not convinced the bottom of the shorts striping is going to be white (probably just lighting on the 2K18 cover photoshop), but I think the adjusted side panels are an upgrade and the sponsorship patch isn't obnoxious. Interested to see what minor tweaks other teams make.

the white on the shorts are my bad, I believe they will stay the same aswell

Leaving aside the logo creep, if one is able to, that's a total upgrade for me and solves some of the complaints I had when the Raps initially updated. Still feel like the claw-ball logo doesn't fit in with the rest of their vibe, though.

3 hours ago, the_Raptors_king said:

IMG_5834.GIF.299660ab6e5e48ecbac5a59253d8f994.GIF

Raptors jersey look like some cheap junk you buy at a supermarket, but at least supermarked training tops don´t have the store's logo on the front!