2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, crashcarson15 said:

Sponsor aside, that’s a lovely shirt. Purple is such an underused color in football.

Especially in England. I can't think of a single club that uses purple as a club colour there.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

On 28/07/2017 at 5:10 PM, CoronaOrange said:

I prefer the old A-League logo, not just because of the design, but also the warmer color. Fits Australia's Outback theme better IMO. Also I like the old font much more.

Anyway nice A-League graphic, but doesn't Sydney have a new logo (or is it introduced only after this season?)

I dislike the new league logo...looks bland and generic. As much fault as the old one had, at least it had a bit of character and looked kinda interesting.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

On 7/29/2017 at 6:12 AM, Berlin Wall said:

Norwich third:

norwich-17-18-third-kit+%25282%2529.JPGnorwich-17-18-third-kit+%25283%2529.jpg

Norwich has a third (fourth, actually... the other three being a dark green, ManCity-ish blue, and a dark grey) GK that matches the purple third:

sCoYuYM.jpg

These shirts are actually a throwback nod to the Asics shirts the club wore from 1989-92, which rank up there in historical popularity with the bird :censored: shirts that followed immediately after.

Of course, it's not like NCFC actually needs a third.  They can wear their home to 95% of matches each season.

Archived