72freebie

NHL 90s Series (Calgary Flames added 24/34)

109 posts in this topic

So ugly. Much better.

You know what would make this better?

If the stripe from the jersey went vertically down the pants and socks. A toe-to-waist stripe.

1 person likes this

Next is the Florida Panthers. I went with a Florida sunrise design with palms trees and a sun coming up from the hem and arms. This is a very wild design so let me know if it works or not.

Panthers-90s.png

5 people like this

The panthers look solid but i feel like they're one of very few teams that's trying a little too hard. 6 suns are just too many to put on one jersey. If you remove the sun and palm trees from the back and shrink the ones on the front hem just a tad, this will definitely have my vote right along with all your other spectacularly 90's jerseys.

Next is the Calgary Flames. The horse head returns to the front of the jersey and Flames, Flames and more Flames.

Flames-90s.png

4 people like this

I feel like it would look a little better if the actual flames were based more off of the actual Flames logo... 

On 4/20/2017 at 7:54 PM, 72freebie said:

I would go back and change the font on the Wild but i cant find a vector of it and I can't trace it to make it look good so I think i'll leave it as is. I still really like the font that I chose. Anyways, next up is the Nashville Predators. The Preds had a pretty innovative look in the 90s with a sliver chrome like material that really stood out. I decided t try something different though and decided to use a really cool light blue shade that is in the logo but has never been an official color of theirs. The design has a large tooth design following the logo and merging with the arm striping.

Predators-90s.png

Oh man, this thing is hideous, and I mean that in the best, "90's as hell" way possible. I wish I could own these and wear them to games.

I could not these designs more.  Cannot pick a favorite.