canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

7 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

Makes me wonder if a redesign is coming next season and theyre avoiding the home reds for that reason...

This would be the second straight week they've worn them. Since they can wear them three times tops, i'm wondering if they will wear them in Dallas week 16 or at home vs Atlanta week 17?

Seahawks haven't worn color rush this year. I'm guessing they would do it this week or vs the Chiefs because they already wore it vs the Cardinals last year

Week 14:

Seattle, Tampa Bay, Tennessee are color rush. 

Cardinals in black alt. Miami in throwbacks again. 

Dallas and Cleveland wearing white at home. 

Week 15 only has 1 color rush and 1 color alt. No one is wearing white at home. 

On 11/29/2018 at 5:08 AM, MJD7 said:

Have the Titans worn columbia over navy yet? I feel like that would be a redeeming combo.

Hasn’t appeared in the regular season since the final week in 2013

16 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Could the Titans perhaps break out their Columbia Color Rush Thursday night vs the Jags?

Strong rumours of this. They are giving out LIGHT blue scarves to all spectators too. 

2 hours ago, BritishTitan said:

Strong rumours of this. They are giving out LIGHT blue scarves to all spectators too. 

Rumours all wrong. All navy for the Titans now announced

6 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Week 15 only has 1 color rush and 1 color alt. No one is wearing white at home. 

Bills or Vikings I'm thinking is color rush, while I read in the summer where the Broncos would don their blue alternates vs Cleveland.

4 hours ago, BritishTitan said:

Rumours all wrong. All navy for the Titans now announced

Bummer. I guess they love that combo for most home games. It also seems where they will only wear the light blue on the road early in the season where the home team chooses white..

47 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Here are some Color Rush uniforms with proper socks if anyone is interested. Had some spare time at work today:

https://imgur.com/a/Gi4K0bp

Way better with contrasting socks.

16 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Here are some Color Rush uniforms with proper socks if anyone is interested. Had some spare time at work today:

https://imgur.com/a/Gi4K0bp

If anyone wants to see any other mock ups like this, let me know. I figure using that upload site is the best way to post an image for people to see?

On 12/2/2018 at 3:09 PM, dont care said:

They aren’t undefeated in them, they lost to the brissett lead patriots in their first game in them

Image result for patriots vs texans 2016Image result for patriots vs texans 2016the Texans wore all white in that game, so they are 3-0 in their Color Rush.

So I was right. Undefeated in our proper Color Rush.

17 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Jaguars are wearing all white tonight including white socks

And the Titans are wearing solid navy socks with their all-navy uniforms, rather than the normal navy socks with white on the bottom.

22 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

And the Titans are wearing solid navy socks with their all-navy uniforms, rather than the normal navy socks with white on the bottom.

Makeshift color rush! Sheesh!

Never did like that white helmet for the Titans. The navy helmet is a much stronger look for them, in my opinion.