canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

I dont know whose pants are worse...Browns or Broncos. Just awful.

 

Orange...

 

boy I don’t know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MVVIX4QZJFCYPNR3PIUDAEONFU.jpg

 

I thought that Saturday night's Browns-Broncos was a really good looking game, IMO. I love the white over orange look for the Browns, and I think they're only a few tweaks away from having a perfect uniform again. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I miss the Navy jerseys as the Broncos' home primaries. But as long as they break them out at least twice a year, I'm happy.

 

Broncos Navy Jerseys/White Pants: A- Grade

Browns White Jerseys/Orange Pants: C+ Grade (would look so much better if they just brought back to their '03-04 pants)

 

2485724_display_image.jpg?1290582801

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty odd how today marks not only the final home game for the Jaguars this season, but also the first time that the Jaguars new black on black uniform has been worn on Jacksonville turf. Their home combos are as follows:

 

vs. NO: Teal-white (preseason)

vs. ATL: Teal-white (preseason)

vs. NE: Teal-white

vs. NYJ: White-white

vs. TEN: White-teal

vs. HOU: Teal-white

vs. PHI: Black-black (London)

vs. PIT: Teal-black

vs. IND: Black-white

vs. WAS: Black-black

 

Pretty strange treatment for your “primary home uniform,” huh? (please, oh please, change it.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2018 at 2:08 PM, NFLfan10 said:

But they put the flame emoji so that means it's automatically a good decision and everyone will love it...

 

I was hoping it meant they’re burning the black pants after this game/season never to wear again. Bring back the silver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Froob said:

 

Yikes. I love their color rush as a once a year deal, but this is just the wrong game to wear them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Color Rush was not pre-scheduled for the Steelers I don't believe. Not sure how they got permission. I'm fine with it since we see the same match up with this one every time.

 

The game last night was beautiful in my opinion. The Browns need brown numbers for that combo though. Not nearly enough brown. The Broncos always look better in navy and it contrasts better with most teams' colors. They could not have picked better opponents this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

This Color Rush was not pre-scheduled for the Steelers I don't believe. Not sure how they got permission. I'm fine with it since we see the same match up with this one every time.

 

The game last night was beautiful in my opinion. The Browns need brown numbers for that combo though. Not nearly enough brown. The Broncos always look better in navy and it contrasts better with most teams' colors. They could not have picked better opponents this season.

 

No the Steelers were not scheduled for CR but I guess since its not too much different from their primary color its not a big deal. Opponents might plan to face black jerseys or whatever and that doesn't change.

 

Week 16:
Titans and Cowboys wearing white at home.
Two Color Rush.

 

Nothing special for Week 17. No color rush, no alts, no white at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2018 at 10:10 AM, leopard88 said:

 

I have to admit that looks better than I thought it would.

On 12/11/2018 at 5:43 PM, Ashes of Astroworld said:

Gentlemen behold!!....My hot take.

Raves-Seashwaks.png

 

A bit dark on the Ravens, but I would like them to try the NU look at least once.

They're wearing the reverse today.  Purple jersey, black (leotard) pants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

Yikes. I love their color rush as a once a year deal, but this is just the wrong game to wear them.

I like the classic Patriots-Steelers matchup, but this will be fun. If I’m not mistake, this will be the Steelers first loss in the color rush uniforms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

Cards vs. Falcons. JFC. Two teams that need a uni reboot, ASAP.

 

Every time I watch those two dumpster fires match up I feel like I accidentally fell into a time machine that took me back to 2005, and not in a good way at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, goforbroke said:

 

No the Steelers were not scheduled for CR but I guess since its not too much different from their primary color its not a big deal. Opponents might plan to face black jerseys or whatever and that doesn't change.

 

Week 16:
Titans and Cowboys wearing white at home.
Two Color Rush.

 

Nothing special for Week 17. No color rush, no alts, no white at home.

WHY are the Titans going WAH this late in the season? I was hoping they'd go color rush Columbia, since they haven't worn that combo this year.

Regarding Color Rush, I'm thinking the Browns are going to be one of the two.

Edited by msubulldog
Forgot to make prediction about Color Rush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

WHY are the Titans going WAH this late in the season? I was hoping they'd go color rush Columbia, since they haven't worn that combo this year.

 Regarding Color Rush, I'm thinking the Browns are going to be one of the two.

 

I don't have any Intel on this.. but when they did their uni reveal they said their "color rush" was all Columbia.  Then last week when they were listed on the grid as color rush, they wore all navy.  It doesn't really matter since its all part of their regular uniform combos, but i wonder if somewhere along the line they switched their color rush designation to the all navy.   Again -- doesn't matter since none of them are really special event combos and color rush isn't really a thing anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

 

I don't have any Intel on this.. but when they did their uni reveal they said their "color rush" was all Columbia.  Then last week when they were listed on the grid as color rush, they wore all navy.  It doesn't really matter since its all part of their regular uniform combos, but i wonder if somewhere along the line they switched their color rush designation to the all navy.   Again -- doesn't matter since none of them are really special event combos and color rush isn't really a thing anyway. 

So does this mean they might not be in white? No one wants to see white at home for a Saturday December game, especially inter conference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.