canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

2 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Bills in Color Rush
Broncos in Alternate.

MetLife Stadium just announced they will have neutral end zones for Jets (Saturday) and Giants (Sunday).  Field Turf with 9 white diagonal stripes (basically Notre Dame). They did this once before in 2016.

Please Lions, wear blue pants. Silver would have been fine with the Bills in blue.

18 hours ago, VikWings said:

The Seahawks green jerseys wouldn't be a bad alternate look with Navy pants.

At the very least, the normal navy socks would be a huge boost to the look. 

Christmas miracle.

So the Titans wore this twice, all white twice, white over navy twice, and light blue over white twice on the road this season.

White over navy twice at home

16 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Kansas City is wearing ketchup vs the Chargers tomorrow

I was so confused that the thumbnail showed the white pants haha. If only the Steelers didn't blow that lead against the Chargers then maybe we could've seen navy pants. Doubt it though

On 12/11/2018 at 5:43 PM, Ashes of Astroworld said:

Gentlemen behold!!....My hot take.

Raves-Seashwaks.png

A bit dark on the Ravens, but I would like them to try the NU look at least once.

I have to admit that looks better than I thought it would.

51 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

How do you upload directly to here?

Upload your photo to a host like Imgur and post the link to the photo here after that.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

How do you upload directly to here?

I posted it on Twitter then opened the image link then put the image link in here then deleted my tweet

It would nice to see a regular color vs color game with the chiefs in red jerseys and white pants while the chargers wear their powder blue uniforms

I am so tired of the Chargers in all white. We get it, you guys relocated. Not sure why that means you can't wear the proper combos you wore for the past 10 years. Nothing wrong with mixing it up.

1 hour ago, FroznYogurt said:

Panthers in all-black... again 👎

But they put the flame emoji so that means it's automatically a good decision and everyone will love it...

On 12/12/2018 at 2:50 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Christmas miracle.

So the Titans wore this twice, all white twice, white over navy twice, and light blue over white twice on the road this season.

White over navy twice at home

This uniform combo would have been on fire if they had switched to a light blue helmet.  The could have really owned light blue like they did in their oiler days. 

On 12/14/2018 at 11:22 AM, FroznYogurt said:

Panthers in all-black... again 👎

Could qualify for the worst matchup of the year if the Saints go white over black.

On 12/12/2018 at 12:25 PM, Dodgeryaqui8016 said:

The Patriots need to switch full time to these jerseys at home with a pair of white or silver pants.  

This x100000. But I think as long as the Krafts own the team and Brady being there, they aint changing. They may think they cant change due to all of their success coming in their current CRAPTASTIC uni sets.